FIFA 14 ModdingWay Mod Update 22.0.1 We have released a small update for FIFA 14 ModdingWay Mod that fixes all bugs reported from previous World Cup update. Get it from our Download Center. We have included new numbers for Morocco and Iran, new Iran GK kit, Egypt home kit with black shorts and black socks ( the one they wore against Uruguay ) Paulinho hair has been fixed as well as scoreboards assignment and intro video before matches.
FIFA 14 ModdingWay Mod Update 22.0.0 - World Cup We have released the FIFA 14 ModdingWay Mod Update including FIFA World Cup Russia 2018 database. All 32 teams and 29 that didn`t qualified for next World Cup. New menus, soundtrack, scoreboards and much more. Get it from our Download Center.
FIFA 14 World Cup Update coming this Thursday This Thursday, just before World Cup kickoff between Russia and Saudi Arabia, we will be releasing the FIFA 14 ModdingWay Mod World Cup udpate. We are working on the final details. All 32 teams playing world cup with their updated rosters and kits as well as 29 nations that did not qualify like Italy, Netherlands, etc.
FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Update 28.0.2 Yesterday we released FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod World Cup Update. Today a small update fixing errors and updating stuff like new Living Football FIFA badges on left sleeve. Also Fernando Hierro as Spain manager ( all managers updates ) as well many missing faces in the first update. Get it from our Download Center.
11 New Skills Traits coming in PES 2019 Introduction of 11 new skill traits that will help enhance player uniqueness, including edge turn, no look pass, control loop, dipping shot and rising shot. These new skills increase the total in-game number to 39.
Due to new regulations starting tomorrow we have made changes to our Download Center. With this changes, we hope to provide you a better experience. Of course many won´t be happy with this but we have to adapt our rules to new times. On the good side, probably we will have a better download center with less content but fairer removing all bad links. It´s shame we had to come to this end but people that took advantage of our Download Center facilities and new regulations forced us to change rules. Thanks for your support!
NEW DOWNLOAD CENTER RULES
1. As Google from now on will penalize sites with links to paid links we won't accept by any means that you use them. We won't also allow you to hide them in text or rar files you upload elsewhere. If you do that your account will be automatically removed and your files deleted.
2. Due to new GDPR & Google regulations we will allow only links to author websites we approve. No links to Facebook, Youtube. If you want that we allow you to post links to your website contact us and we will review it.
3. We accept links to :
4. You can link to friend websites like forums.nba-live.com where you can host your files too.;
5. Of course you can continue uploading files with File Uploader
6. Mods will be downloaded, scanned and monitored. We mean that we will check that mod is really what it was announced.
7. We encourage you to write a description of the file, how to install, which tool you need for that. Don't worry if you don't know English. You can write in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and we will take care of the translation ( we will keep the original language too )
NEW GDPR Regulations
Right to delete your data
We retain your data for as long as your forums account is active. If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format. You also have the right to correct your data or have your data deleted. In any of these situations contact us. We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe.
Only data we keep from you is your nickname and email ( email is currently encrypted in our Database ). Any Youtube, Website, Facebook URL, location, city or favorite team has been deleted from our Database
We hope this rules will help to have a better modders community that we have now.
F1 2018 F1 2018 First Gameplay Video Codemasters released the first gameplay footage for F1 2018, the official videogame of the 2018 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, with Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 Team’s Charles Leclerc driving a lap READ MORE >>