FIFA 19 Modding Possibilities. Latest News Master GalaxyMan keeps working on Frosty Editor. Modding FIFA 19 seems more difficult than expected and we can´t confirm if it will be possible in the end. Anyway, check out the latest screenshot provided by Galaxyman featuring Adidas Telstar Winter Ball.
No new faces in FIFA 19 PS3 version You may ask what this has to do with FIFA 14, 15 or 16 ? Well, these are bad news for those still playing them since all faces converted from previous FIFA versions ( FIFA 17, 18 ) were made using PS3 ones. Since there are no new faces included in FIFA 19 PS3 version none of those faces you have seen on PC, XONE or PS4 can be converted to FIFA 14.
FIFA 19 Database converted to FIFA 16 In this video, we show FIFA 19 database converted to FIFA 16. This will be the core database for FIFA 16 / 14 ModdingWay Mod. It has been converted from PC version. Check out new teams and stats.
FIFA 19 Icons Squad File Released Thanks to Dogfoo, we are able to enjoy the first FIFA 19 Icons Squad File. This squad file all includes all icons available in FIFA 19 to play with them in career or exhibition mode. Check out screenshots featuring Ronaldo and Rivaldo.
NCCA Mod - Work in Progress Operation Sports Madden Community is working on an NCAA Mod for Madden NFL 19. With the return of Madden Series to PC, modders revived their dream to have NCAA season back in Madden. Using Frosty Editor they will try to make that dream come true. Check out the first screenshots and trailer.
Due to new regulations starting tomorrow we have made changes to our Download Center. With this changes, we hope to provide you a better experience. Of course many won´t be happy with this but we have to adapt our rules to new times. On the good side, probably we will have a better download center with less content but fairer removing all bad links. It´s shame we had to come to this end but people that took advantage of our Download Center facilities and new regulations forced us to change rules. Thanks for your support!
NEW DOWNLOAD CENTER RULES
1. As Google from now on will penalize sites with links to paid links we won't accept by any means that you use them. We won't also allow you to hide them in text or rar files you upload elsewhere. If you do that your account will be automatically removed and your files deleted.
2. Due to new GDPR & Google regulations we will allow only links to author websites we approve. No links to Facebook, Youtube. If you want that we allow you to post links to your website contact us and we will review it.
3. We accept links to :
4. You can link to friend websites like forums.nba-live.com where you can host your files too.;
5. Of course you can continue uploading files with File Uploader
6. Mods will be downloaded, scanned and monitored. We mean that we will check that mod is really what it was announced.
7. We encourage you to write a description of the file, how to install, which tool you need for that. Don't worry if you don't know English. You can write in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and we will take care of the translation ( we will keep the original language too )
NEW GDPR Regulations
Right to delete your data
We retain your data for as long as your forums account is active. If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format. You also have the right to correct your data or have your data deleted. In any of these situations contact us. We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe.
Only data we keep from you is your nickname and email ( email is currently encrypted in our Database ). Any Youtube, Website, Facebook URL, location, city or favorite team has been deleted from our Database
We hope this rules will help to have a better modders community that we have now.
F1 2018 F1 2018 First Gameplay Video Codemasters released the first gameplay footage for F1 2018, the official videogame of the 2018 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, with Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 Team’s Charles Leclerc driving a lap READ MORE >>