Kimmich has received a major update as well as his position has changed. Check out his FIFA 21 stats and find out if he could become one of the favorite players in the game.
Karim Benzemá received an upgrade in FIFA 21. But is it worth? Maybe the upgrade in numbers is not reflected in his performance in-game. Let´s check out his stats.
It´s not a major upgrade, but Mbappé's overall rating has been improved by 1 compared with his FIFA 20 card. Check which stats have been upgraded and why he could become one of the most deadly weapons at the beginning of the FUT season.
The Premier League has launched a new anthem ahead of the 2020/21 season, which starts on Saturday 12 September when Fulham takes on Arsenal at 12. 30pm. Expect this track to be included in the 20 / 21 FIFA Infinity-ModdingWay Mods.
The Alexander-Arnold base gold card has received a major update. From 83, his overall rating has been increased to 87. We check out which stats have been improved.
POSTED August 26 | VIEWS 4036
Behold disciples of Nod, for the end is soon upon us. Electronic Arts' award-winning and best-selling Tiberium saga is coming to a powerful conclusion with Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight, which will introduce a multitude of innovations to the classic fast and fluid Command & Conquer gameplay, while retaining the core compulsions that fans have come to love over the series' history.
It is the year 2062 and humanity is at the brink of extinction. Tiberium, the mysterious, alien crystalline structure that has infested Earth for decades and served as the primary reason for years of relentless conflict between the Global Defense Initiative (GDI) and the Brotherhood of Nod, is close to rendering the planet uninhabitable. Mankind is on the verge of extinction when Kane, Nod's prophetic leader, emerges from seclusion to deliver GDI the message that he has developed a system that could control Tiberium and harness its power. But he cannot build this "Tiberium Control Network" without GDI's cooperation. Thus, the two opposing factions – GDI and Nod – inevitably find themselves in desperation for the same cause: to stop Tiberium from extinguishing mankind.
After 15 years, the network is nearly complete, Tiberium is under strict control and our revitalized, newly terraformed planet is on the cusp of a new age of prosperity and progress. It is then that the world's citizens begin to seriously ponder why Kane chose to help, and what will he want in return. These questions and more lead to the dramatic final act of the Tiberium saga.
With a multitude of innovative new features to the fast and fluid C&C gameplay, Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight offers players an entirely new way to play C&C. An all-in-one mobile base, persistent player progression across all game modes that is constantly updated in a real-time online profile, a 3-class system for each of the two factions, co-operative play, and a 5v5 objective-based multiplayer mode that promotes teamwork and social interaction, make Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight unlike any other C&C experience.
- The Epic Conclusion of the Saga – Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight brings the 15-year Tiberium saga to a powerful and epic conclusion, told through grittier and darker live action cinematics, the return of Nod's enigmatic leader Kane (Joe Kucan) and all the answers on the fate of Earth, GDI, Tiberium, Nod and most of all, Kane himself.
- First Class-based C&C – Play as Offense, Defense or Support classes from GDI and Nod. Each class is unique, offering players different play styles, giving you tons of strategic options and coming with its own set of units designed to support your chosen style.
- Mobile bases!– The Crawler is your giant, new, all-in-one mobile base that you control on the battlefield to produce new units, structures, powers and upgrades, each specific to the class and faction you chose to play with. Build units and store them in your hull as you move around the map and surprise your enemy with a sudden fury of units!
- Persistent Player Progression – Every unit you destroy awards you with experience points. Level up and spend your experience points on new units, powers and upgrades that give you more strategic options to choose from. Your progression is stored in your online profile that you can access from any PC with C&C 4 installed.
- 5v5 Multiplayer – With its objective-based 5v5 multiplayer, Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight brings a new, social, real-time-strategy experience to your PC. Choose your individual classes and play together as a team to conquer your enemy. The all-new party system lets you move with your party of friends from one online battle to the next.
Tiberian Twilight's online play and persistent unlocks make for short-term fun, but the mediocre campaign doesn't give Kane the send-off he deserved. . Check out The Good, The Bad, The Video Review and the critic scores.
Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight is an upcoming video game and the latest installment of the popular Command & Conquer franchise currently under development by EA Los Angeles exclusively for Microsoft Windows and is set for release March 16, 2010.
Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight throws players into the epic battles between the Global Defense Initiative (GDI) and the Brotherhood of Nod with its enigmatic leader Kane.
The lifeblood of the Command & Conquer series gets a makeover, and Tiberium harvesting will never be the same.
In the name of Kane - the fans have spoken. Today EA Los Angeles announces the official name for the upcoming iteration of the award-winning real-time strategy series, Command & Conquer 4.
When it launches next year, Command & Conquer 4 will bring a major chapter in the real-time strategy series to a close. Electronic Arts Los Angeles asked gamers to come up with an appropriate subtitle for the occasion, and today it announced the fittingly fatalistic winning entry.