EA changed the way "Team Press" works. No more Constant Pressure but a temporary Auto Press on-demand with a timer that prevents abuse of this tactic. Good news.
In FIFA 20, EA made the decision to make heading less effective ( a complete disaster ), resulting in fewer goals being scored from headers. In FIFA 21, to improve the viability of scoring with headers, while keeping a skill gap in the game, they are introducing Manual Heading.
In FIFA 21, EA is trying that you have more control over how your attacking AI players move. With Creative Runs, they included new options to influence how your AI teammates move off the ball, providing more creative ways to break down your opponent’s defense.
To promote a smoother game flow in FIFA 21, EA created new animation systems and combined them to better decide how players interact physically with each other. This will reduce the number of chaotic situations in the game.
EA reports they are focusing on adding deeper AI Player Personality in positioning, both offensively and defensively, to ensure that the ability of football’s greatest players on the virtual pitch matches up to their real-world counterparts.
POSTED October 09 | VIEWS 30284
FIFA Site released their Match Graphics Replacement Mod V 0.5 for FIFA Soccer 10. This mod enhances FIFA 10 graphics with new 3D grass, new generic grass textures, new faces and kits shadows etc. Get this Mod Developed by Duong from FIFA Site ( www.fifasite.pl )
- new 3D grass - shorter and sharper, with new texture
- new generic grass texture
- updated face shadows
- new kit shadows
- new grass lighting & shadows parameters
- new kits & players model lighting
- new in-game PostFX effects that will apply to both cinematics and normal match graphics
- new tunnel lighting
- level of details and render rate reconfiguration
- nach match time (sunny, overcast, sunset, night) has its own set of lighting parameters that are tuned to be as realistic as possible
The patch is available in three modes: Neutral Edition, Overbright "Silverscreen" Edition and Overbright "Vibrant" Edition.
1. Neutral Edition features lighting effects and colours that are relatively dull and easy on the eyes.
2. Overbright "Silverscreen" Edition features high-contrast, glossy and luminated lighting, together with a slight film-noire effect applied to match-time. This mode offers more dramatic and cinematographic visual effects, as well as a console-like feel to the game, as compared to Neutral Edition.
3. Overbright "Vibrant" Edition is pretty much identical to "Silverscreen". However it features lighting qualities with high vibrancy - in other words, colourful - resembling those of live soccer matches rather than those from a console game.
There is also a fourth mode that restores your data to EA original, in the event that you are dissatisfied with the patch.
Download: Match Graphics Replacement v0.5 by Duong
Electronic Arts today announced that FIFA 10 Ultimate Team, the popular game mode expansion that creates a new way of playing the award-winning EA SPORTS FIFA 10, is available now to download for the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system and Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system.
Gamespot takes a look at the FIFA 10 Ultimate Team add on in their Daily Demo. Ultimate Team game mode expansion woññ be released in February 2010 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game.
Ultimate Team game mode expansion will be released in February 2010 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of the game. Like the previous version, the mode allows for the creation of a custom team based on the collection of various types of cards.
FIFA 10 Ultimate Team is a deeper, more authentic, more dynamic version of the game mode successfully introduced last year and enables fans to customize the way they build their Ultimate Team.
Hrvoje released his Boot Center for FIFA Soccer 10. With this tool you can export / import boots to FIFA Soccer 10.
DOWNLOAD IT HERE
In order this tool works properly you need to install :
Microsoft . NET Framework 4 Beta 2.
Over 400,000 football gamers have played in the online competition of FIWC 2010 20 places still up for grabs for the FIWC Grand Final in Barcelona on 1 May 2010.