Stanley Park - Liverpool by Master rava71
Stanley Park Stadium (name Carlsberg Anfield under consideration) is a proposed title of the planned football stadium to be built in Stanley Park, Liverpool, England. The stadium was givenplanning permission in February 2003. The new stadium was scheduled to open in August 2012, however apart from some minor site preparation work, no construction has taken place. Work will not start until economic conditions improve.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 is the latest update to the award-winning football series, with new additions, smarter AI, and better graphics. Exclusive rights to the UEFA Champions League allows you to play as and against your favorite players and teams. PES 2009 has been released for PLAYSTATION 3, Xbox 360, PC-DVD, PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Portable.
Konami has announced that they have obtained the rights to the UEFA Champions League for the next four years. Konami secured the exclusive rights to the UEFA Champions League for Pro Evolution Soccer 2009. Manchester United and Liverpool will be the licensed English clubs in PES 2009. Since the UEFA Champions League license does not include the rights to all the participating clubs and a number of licenses are held exclusively by EA Sports, not all Champions League clubs will be licensed in the game.
The following leagues are fully licensed:
- Ligue 1
The following leagues are partially licensed:
- Barclays Premier League (Manchester United and Liverpool)
- Liga BBVA (Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Villarreal, Sevilla and others)
- Serie A (All clubs licensed - Juventus, AC Milan, Inter Milan, Roma, Lazio, etc, but the logo and name of the league are unlicensed)
- Unlicensed clubs have real player names but use fake club names, badges, and kits.These can be edited by the user.
- However, only the top tiers of Spanish, English, French, Dutch, and Italian leagues are available in game.
Download Stanley Park Stadium - Liverpool. This is a mod for Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 video game.
IMPORTANT : This mod was created to be used only with a legal copy of the game.