ABA Expansion for Ultimate Base Roster!
- Adds 22 ABA teams from 1967 to 1976, including all 9 championship teams
- ABA and NBA All-Star teams
- Playground Legend teams
- Harlem Globetrotter Legends
- Ultimate Base Roster needs to be installed for this mod to work!
- copy all files from the "Main Folder" to your NBA 2K12 main folder, when asked to overwrite, click yes!
- copy the "ABA Expansion" rosterfile to your save folder (User/Appdata/roaming/2kSports/NBA 2K12/saves)
- to enable the ABA basketball, in 2K12, go to the main menu/features/codes. Scroll down to "ABA Ball" and set it to on!
02. Importing ABA Expansion teams into the Ultimate Base Roster
- copy the tmm file of the team you want to import from the "TMM files" folder to your save folder. In 2K12 go to options / load and select the tmm file. ONLY 1 TEAM CAN BE IMPORTED INTO UBR AT A TIME!!!!!!!!
03. Known problems/bugs
- When importing a team into UBR, the teams logo wont show up right in the "select a team" menu! Its not a mistake/bug, this is due to the fact that the ABA GID's are not present in the UBR rosterfile! ANY OTHER TIME the teams logo is shown ingame, it works fine! Just not in the menus!!!!
- When using imported ABA teams in UBR's season or asso mode, the jerseys wont show up correct, neither do the logos! Same reason as above!
- While creating and testing I found some players with the "hornheads" problem. I'm quite sure I did not get all of them, so If you find any, please report! They'll be fixed in the next update!
-When playing a homegame with one of the "Playground Legends" teams, a huge board will block your few at midcourt!
THIS CAN NOT BE EDITED!!! However, you can fix it yourself easily by pausing the game, go to options/camera/reverse and set it to ON!
04. Future updates
I hope that a couple more cyberfaces and other art files will surface in the future! If you want to contribute faces, please check the "CYBERFACES NEEDED" list in the release thread!