EA decided to introduce a new feature that will be present both in Career Mode and FUT Squad Battles. This will be a Competitor Mode where the CPU AI will try to replicate the play styles of some of the best FIFA Pro Players. Handicap at it´s best or a new challenge?.
Eredivisie announced through their twitter account that they will continue with both titles, Pro Evolution Soccer and FIFA, at least until 2023. Not many leagues have been able to continue fully licensed on both games.
EA changed the way "Team Press" works. No more Constant Pressure but a temporary Auto Press on-demand with a timer that prevents abuse of this tactic. Good news.
In FIFA 20, EA made the decision to make heading less effective ( a complete disaster ), resulting in fewer goals being scored from headers. In FIFA 21, to improve the viability of scoring with headers, while keeping a skill gap in the game, they are introducing Manual Heading.
In FIFA 21, EA is trying that you have more control over how your attacking AI players move. With Creative Runs, they included new options to influence how your AI teammates move off the ball, providing more creative ways to break down your opponent’s defense.
- updated squads
- animated / real adboards for Bundesliga, pl, carabao cup
- some updated kits (for example Algeria, türkgücü münchen and Crvena Zvezda)
- real trophy for Club World Cup (Thanks to @MacC )
- Regionalliga has now all 17 teams in career mode
- some new mini faces for Regionalliga
- updated Ulm Logo
- fixed some players that were in MLS Allstars but not their home team (Barco for example)
- fixed attributes some Regionalliga players
- new graphics for start/splash screen :D
- transfer button to transfer a player
- more options to edit a player (preferred foot, star skills, etc)
- modlist loads faster
- search-bar to filter by mod/player-name, author or category
- export/import a complete mod list to a txt-file (so you don't need to assign each face again if you restart a career - just need to load that list and have all the faces in)
- export all the assigned faces of your loaded file to another squad/career file.
- FIFA Club World Cup
- Germany Regional League
- Missing UCL / UEL teams
- Real 19/20 UCL / UEL groups with jerseys and squads
- Young stars (Ansu Fati, Pedri or Karamoko Dembele :)