EA decided to introduce a new feature that will be present both in Career Mode and FUT Squad Battles. This will be a Competitor Mode where the CPU AI will try to replicate the play styles of some of the best FIFA Pro Players. Handicap at it´s best or a new challenge?.
Eredivisie announced through their twitter account that they will continue with both titles, Pro Evolution Soccer and FIFA, at least until 2023. Not many leagues have been able to continue fully licensed on both games.
EA changed the way "Team Press" works. No more Constant Pressure but a temporary Auto Press on-demand with a timer that prevents abuse of this tactic. Good news.
In FIFA 20, EA made the decision to make heading less effective ( a complete disaster ), resulting in fewer goals being scored from headers. In FIFA 21, to improve the viability of scoring with headers, while keeping a skill gap in the game, they are introducing Manual Heading.
In FIFA 21, EA is trying that you have more control over how your attacking AI players move. With Creative Runs, they included new options to influence how your AI teammates move off the ball, providing more creative ways to break down your opponent’s defense.
Credits : by ninet, Albiceleste1994 & Adrian2780
V 2.5 features:
- Compatibility DLC 7.0.
- Badges EURO 2020 activated/created (better quality & reposition).
- Chilean league Kits season 2020.
- Added classic @Hawke kits, pending on V2.
- Added Portugal national team Kits badges: EURO 2016 champion.
- Added Saudi Arabia and New Zealand kits.
- Added some Chilean player’s minifaces / some coach new minifaces.
- Fixed Manchester United kit font / 5th kit color RB Leipzig.
- Massive fix player’s appearances (around 100). Many KONAMI player appearances have been fixed too.
- Fixed around 200 player’s size head.
- Added some missed Brazilian players transfers.
- Fixed some duplicates players from Other Latin American teams.
- Fixed some nationalities players & coaches.
- Tweaked several details on some National teams, Other Europeans, J-League & Liga MX kits (observations made by @drigOrange that were considered and appreciated).
- Fixed some rivals teams in Other European clubs.
Click to reveal - V2 Features
Click to reveal - V1 Features