Kimmich has received a major update as well as his position has changed. Check out his FIFA 21 stats and find out if he could become one of the favorite players in the game.
Karim Benzemá received an upgrade in FIFA 21. But is it worth? Maybe the upgrade in numbers is not reflected in his performance in-game. Let´s check out his stats.
It´s not a major upgrade, but Mbappé's overall rating has been improved by 1 compared with his FIFA 20 card. Check which stats have been upgraded and why he could become one of the most deadly weapons at the beginning of the FUT season.
The Premier League has launched a new anthem ahead of the 2020/21 season, which starts on Saturday 12 September when Fulham takes on Arsenal at 12. 30pm. Expect this track to be included in the 20 / 21 FIFA Infinity-ModdingWay Mods.
The Alexander-Arnold base gold card has received a major update. From 83, his overall rating has been increased to 87. We check out which stats have been improved.
[REQUIRED] Grab the other essential files and view install instructions on GitHub:
After Mediafire falsely flagged the last archive's executables as viruses, I've decided to reupload the executable files separately and post the project's source code on GitHub, where you'll find details about the mod.
If you do not want to use the .exe files linked above through Google Drive, you can head over to GitHub and download the cheat table (.ct) files. Keep in mind that in order to enable the mod using these files, you'll also need to download Cheat Engine:
If you need help with installation or have any other problems with the mod, post your comments here:
Video Showcase (prior to 1.0.1 fixes):
-============= FIFA Futsal 16 =============-
- FIFA 16 exe product version 16.0.2904053, last updated July 6, 2016 (any other version will not work with this mod, and I will not be providing any links to executables).
- Ability to play in windowed mode (if using the skill points UI)
- Moddingway Mod 28.0.4 installed
- Understanding that the applications provided are generated through Cheat Engine: https://www.cheatengine.org/
- A bit of time to read through the remainder of this post
- 5v5, 4v4, 3v3, 2v2, and 1v1 action, with or without goalies
- Smaller field
- Three goal sizes: mini, long, and futsal
- Three game modes: Regular (football rules), Last Man Standing, and Skills Battle (both as in FIFA Street)
- Option to set up invisible walls around pitch and disable out-of-play rules
- Custom street UI for Skills Battle scoring (two sizes):
-- Color-coded skillmove ID panel:
--- White, Green, Yellow, Red in order of increasing points
--- Blue for Beats and Skill Beats
--- Purple for fancy passes, shots, and pannas
--- Orange for goals
-- Skill Bank displays current accumulated skill move points for dribble possession (resets upon loss of possession)
- Disabled slide tackles to force AI into attempting more standing tackles. Leads to more missed tackles and improvement in player ability to beat defenders
(change AI_NO_SLIDE_TACKLE in cl.ini)
- Disabled fouls to recreate street feel
(change AI_SETTING_NO_FOUL in cl.ini)
- AI doesn't do any skills as of this release. However, the AI does attempt flair passes and flair shots
- Players sometimes unresponsive to ball after bounce off walls
- Can't change controlled player at times because receiver selection bugs out upon expected out-of-play sequence
- Goalies unaware of ball position if ball hits wall and bounces towards them
- Close direct freekicks freeze for a minute during setup of wall due to second/third kick taker or goalkeeper positioned inside goal (recommended to turn off fouls in cl.ini)
- Offsides sometimes called incorrectly when goalies are disabled. Turning off offsides solves the problem.
- Player assigned to near post on corner kick will position where post would have stood if field were bigger. These are hard-coded reposition locations.
- Goalie doesn't hug post when ball is near corner
- Sometimes, all players must be teleported onto the field for freekicks to allow continuation of play
- Second, third freekick takers are glitched.
- End-of-half requires a stoppage in play (out of play or kickoff) to reset stoppage time calculations and enable swift end to half
- Fancy shots sometimes register as fancy passes with low power
- Panna detection is a bit iffy due to limitations of in-game function used to detect pannas
- Injuries to AI players on the field cause the AI to play shorthanded following substitution of the injured player
(possible solution is to disable injuries by setting Injury Frequency and/or Injury Severity sliders to 0)
- Skill games do not work and may crash the game (freekick skill game), so do not start any skill games prior to the start of a match.
- Crossbar mesh height above pitch is fixed. However, the collision geometry scales down with the goal net.
- Red cards can cause a host of bugs including swapped-in player not leaving field at the end of a half and bench players floating in the air. To remedy this, cards have been disabled (can re-enable in cl.ini)
Dark Byte for Cheat Engine:
Ariel and the Moddingway Team for the Moddingway Mod:
Rinaldo for Creation Master 16
Shawminator for CG File Explorer 16
iard68 for i68 Controller
Koczman Bálint for the Capture It font