This is the PES to Oedit Converter (POC) developed by Ariel Santarelli for Pro Evolution Soccer 2009. POC allows you to edit 3D and Textures of Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 taking advantage of Oedit. You cam convert faces from PES 2009 to Oedit format, you edit them with Oedit and then you convert them back to PES 2009 format using POC.
You need Oedit 3D Editor by Arushan. Version OEdit 0.2a (b40)
Download it from here
- First go to options and setup the oedit path (this is only needed the first time you run POC).
- Then browse for the bin file (face). After click on "PES to OEDIT" Button.
- Oedit will be opened and it will show you the face.
- Face textures .dds and .bmp will be included in the same folder of your bin.
- If the bin file is called face10.bin textures files will be named face10.bin.dds and face10.bin.bmp
- You can choose not to export textures by unchecking export texture.
- Once in Oedit to load the face texture go to TEXTURE menu and click on MANAGE TEXTURE. Load the bmp file placed in the same folder that your bin.
- After you have made the changes you want go to FILE menu and SAVE.
- Close Oedit.
-Under the OEDIT TO PES button you will find two options : .dds or .bmp. The one checked will be imported.
-Now click on OEDIT To PES button of POBC.
-Finally import the bin file to the AFS file using AFS Explorer.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 is the latest update to the award-winning football series, with new additions, smarter AI, and better graphics. Exclusive rights to the UEFA Champions League allows you to play as and against your favorite players and teams. PES 2009 has been released for PLAYSTATION 3, Xbox 360, PC-DVD, PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Portable.
Konami has announced that they have obtained the rights to the UEFA Champions League for the next four years. Konami secured the exclusive rights to the UEFA Champions League for Pro Evolution Soccer 2009. Manchester United and Liverpool will be the licensed English clubs in PES 2009. Since the UEFA Champions League license does not include the rights to all the participating clubs and a number of licenses are held exclusively by EA Sports, not all Champions League clubs will be licensed in the game.
The following leagues are fully licensed:
- Ligue 1
The following leagues are partially licensed:
- Barclays Premier League (Manchester United and Liverpool)
- Liga BBVA (Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Villarreal, Sevilla and others)
- Serie A (All clubs licensed - Juventus, AC Milan, Inter Milan, Roma, Lazio, etc, but the logo and name of the league are unlicensed)
- Unlicensed clubs have real player names but use fake club names, badges, and kits.These can be edited by the user.
- However, only the top tiers of Spanish, English, French, Dutch, and Italian leagues are available in game.
Download PES to OEDIT Converter - POC 2009. This is a mod for Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 video game.
IMPORTANT : This mod was created to be used only with a legal copy of the game.