Far Cry 5 - This is how games should be released Most of the times we come across with big games releases full of bugs. We have to wait weeks until developers fix them and make the game playable. Well, Far Cry 5 is the way we expect top games to be released. Optimization is excellent and bugs hard to find. Good work by Ubisoft after big failures like Assassin´s Creed Unity at its release.
Far Cry 5 Launch Trailer Yesterday, Ubisoft released the latest installment of the critically acclaimed Far Cry franchise, available on the PlayStation 4, the Xbox One and Windows PC. Set in America, a first for the franchise, Far Cry 5 offers players total freedom to navigate a serene-looking yet deeply twisted world as the new junior deputy of fictional Hope County, Montana. Check out launch trailer.
Call of Duty WWII : Free Trial PC Activision announced a free trial weekend for Call of Duty WWII multiplayer on PC this weekend ( Steam ). The free play weekend started today and runs through February 25 ( ending at 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET )
FIFA 19 at EA Play - Hollywood June 9th to 11th Next Battlefield experience, all the upcoming EA SPORTS games ( among them FIFA 19 ) and the new action game, Anthem, will be the games that visitors will have a chance to play at EA Play2018. EA announced Thursday that EA Play 2018 will take place in Los Angeles from June 9-11 at the Hollywood Palladium and admission will be free.
Assassin´s Creed Origins Discovery Tour Tool Announced Ubisoft’s announced Discovery Tour by Assassin’s Creed: Ancient Egypt a new educational and entertainment tool, which lets anyone explore the entire interactive 3D recreation of Ancient Egypt in Assassin’s Creed Origins, free of conflict, time pressure or gameplay constraints. Check out this trailer.
A classic never dies, and Pro Evolution Soccer 6 is still played by a lot of fans. So to enjoy your Pro Evolution Soccer 6 more than ever you must have the masterpiece developed by Juce : Kit Server. You can get from our Download Zone the last version (6.6.4) of this fantastic tool that allows you to easily add faces, kits, balls and stadiums to the game.
The outstanding tool by master Juce for Pro Evolution Soccer 6.
NEW in 6.6.4:
- now *really* fixed problems with afs2fs module
- rebuilt all DLLs to ensure compatibility with new kload
NEW in 6.6.0:
- AFS2FS module (same functionality as in Kitserver 7 and 8, but with multiple roots support)
- kits support for licensed/unlicensed (including "Other C") teams. Kit format: paletted or truecolor (PNG or BMP). HD-kits supported.
- 3rd,4th,etc. (extra) kits selection using "1" and "2" buttons (for both players and gk)
- kit parts mixing is possible, and also no shared palette headache.
- all kit attributes supported (model, collar, number/name placement). New attribute: "shirt.number.location" to set where number on the front of the shirt (for national teams) appears: center or topright.
- Faceserver (with hairserver)
- Bootserver (unlimited amount of boots: each player can get its own)
- LODmixer (LODs, camera-fix, aspect ratio correction, attendance settings, etc.)
- Stadium Server
- AFS2FS (with multiple roots support)
- gamepad/keyboard hotkeys support