What do you need ?
- Any of the squad files we have released in FIFA 17 Squads Files V 1.0
- FIFA 17 Squads Files Converter developed by ModdingWay
- XML file ( Right Click and Save as )
- DB Master 15 by Rinaldo
What to do ?
Check out the video tutorial. In the example we just promote Newcastle and relegate Sunderland.
1. Get one of the squad files we have released in squad files v 1.0 and paste into FIFA 17 Squads Files Converter folder.
2. Open FIFA 17 Squads Files Converter and click on extract database
3. Now a squads.db file has been created in the same folder. Open that with DB master and XML we have provided.
4. Make the changes you want using DB Master. Finally save ( it could take a while to save the first time )
5. Open FIFA 17 Squads Files Converter and click on create squad file.
6. Get the squad file created and paste into My Documents / FIFA 17 / settings / folder
This is only possible in PC version of the game. It won´t affect your online experience.