Far Cry 5 - This is how games should be released Most of the times we come across with big games releases full of bugs. We have to wait weeks until developers fix them and make the game playable. Well, Far Cry 5 is the way we expect top games to be released. Optimization is excellent and bugs hard to find. Good work by Ubisoft after big failures like Assassin´s Creed Unity at its release.
Far Cry 5 Launch Trailer Yesterday, Ubisoft released the latest installment of the critically acclaimed Far Cry franchise, available on the PlayStation 4, the Xbox One and Windows PC. Set in America, a first for the franchise, Far Cry 5 offers players total freedom to navigate a serene-looking yet deeply twisted world as the new junior deputy of fictional Hope County, Montana. Check out launch trailer.
Call of Duty WWII : Free Trial PC Activision announced a free trial weekend for Call of Duty WWII multiplayer on PC this weekend ( Steam ). The free play weekend started today and runs through February 25 ( ending at 1 PM PT / 4 PM ET )
FIFA 19 at EA Play - Hollywood June 9th to 11th Next Battlefield experience, all the upcoming EA SPORTS games ( among them FIFA 19 ) and the new action game, Anthem, will be the games that visitors will have a chance to play at EA Play2018. EA announced Thursday that EA Play 2018 will take place in Los Angeles from June 9-11 at the Hollywood Palladium and admission will be free.
Assassin´s Creed Origins Discovery Tour Tool Announced Ubisoft’s announced Discovery Tour by Assassin’s Creed: Ancient Egypt a new educational and entertainment tool, which lets anyone explore the entire interactive 3D recreation of Ancient Egypt in Assassin’s Creed Origins, free of conflict, time pressure or gameplay constraints. Check out this trailer.
This video and guide will help you to install NBA 2K15 Cyber Faces and other mods. It´s not an easy task but not impossible. Editing this game is not easy since it demands time and knodwlege to program the tools we need. Thanks to Greg we can enjoy NBA 2K15 Explorer and mod some stuff of the game. You can check mods for NBA 2K15 in our Download Center.
2) Once in NBA 2K15 Explorer go to OPTIONS > PREFERENCES Click on SELECT and browse for your NBA 2K15 main folder.
3) Now select the file where you will import the mod. We will import on 0T ( Nets ) file. So tick on 0T and finally SAVE SETTINGS
4) Now go to menu FILE > LOAD ARCHIVES 0T files will be loaded.
5) Now you get a list of all files included in 0T. Click on Name twice so you order them alphabetically. You have to search for file : unknown_324209 ( Brook Lopez Cyber Face )
6) Once you find the file RIGHT CLICK on it and select IMPORT ARCHIVE Browse for the file you are going to import and select it
7) Now you need to apply changes. Go to menu FILE > APPLY CHANGES
- We suggest you to backup the file where you will import mods before you use NBA 2K Explorer.
- Sometimes according to the version of the game you have the number of the file could be slightly different. For instance at our Download Center we have a Chris Paul face. When you download it you will find the file number is 107075. But we official updates this number has increased so now the number is 107165. It´s easy to understand if you order files by name id since you won´t see any simlar number in the same archive.
NBA 2K15 NBA 2K15 Modding Latest News Master Greg from 3dgamedevblog.com continues working on NBA 2K15 files decoding and he is making real progress. This is a sort of explorer tool that allows you to view some game textures. Still too READ MORE >>