- added league structure editation ( on EDIT.bin level )
- improved function to set Attack/Defence awareness of player based on his stats
- added support for FM 2013 "print-screens"
- added Height and Weight to the global adjustment
- fixed issue "Index was out of range ..." in the edit team form
- fixed CSV export
- code refactoring, cleanup and other improvements- added function to rename kit, font and number files according the selected kit-slot
- fixed import/export of kitserver configuration files
- added player's position indicator to the formation preview
- added more paste options and global movements to the toolbar of edit team form
- disabled validation of slider values for the extra teams
- added overall rating according the lineup position to the edit team form
- fixed issue with talisman card in player overview form
- overview form remembers sorting and selected player after player editation
- updated nationality.cfg list ( thx Baxter )
- added Spacing to the global adjustment
- bugfixing and few minor chages
- Tool to edit 2013 Option File [ OF | EDIT.bin ].
how to use:
- open option file [ EDIT.bin ] from DocumentsKONAMIPro Evolution Soccer 2013save
- make a changes
- Find them!
- Some configuration files are old (looking for help)!
- Please, say thanks if you like or use my work in your patch. It's free
- Always make a backup!! I can't guarantee that editor is free of bugs.
- All my tests were done with default or ingame edited EDIT.bin file and I can't promise 100% functionality if you used another tool or manually hexedited your option file!
- Update configuration files (fake players etc.)
- Recreate "Edit team" form
- PC only (and not planned any other platform)
- edit player's
- shirt settings
- face & hair relink
- boots relink
- edit team
- names (all 18 languages supported)
- team squads (transfers via drag&drop)
- team styles
- supporter, kit and radar colours
- home stadium relink (ingame created stadiums supported too)
- emblems relink
- players [ CSV (PES6-2013), OF2, .Player files (2011-2013) ]
- teams [ OF2, .Team files ]
- formations [ OF2, CSV ]
- kits settings [ .Kit files ]
- emblems [ most of graphic files ]
- global adjustment of
- macro reader (to generate XML with global changes)
- all with variable options ...
- names editing (real or default names by one click)
- leagues structure
- footbal manager [FM] stats conversion
- quick removing of fake names
- global renaming and adjusting size and style of names
- and much more ...
- installed .NET Framework (at least version 3.5)
hint 1: if you have problem with FM converter:
- enable "Use integer instead float..." option in tab "Settings"
- click "Save" button
- restart editor
how to enable extra teams support:
- close PES 2013 Editor
- open editor.exe.config file in any text editor
- find key countOfExtraTeamsInOptionFile and change its value ( 0-284 )
- find key loadExtraTeamsWitInGameIdEqaulsToZero and change its value ( true or false )
- save file
- run PES 2013 Editor
hint 2: for extra teams support:
- You can specify own order of teams and its types by changing file: ..cfg eam.cfg file
- click "Save" button
- restart editor
- Use extra teams at your own risk! I'm not fan of adding extra things to the game and do not expect any support from my side for this functionality!
how to use chants relink:
- extract by GameGraphicStudio or by any other tool file unnamed_28.bin from dt03.img
- open PES 2013 Editor and load OF as usual
- load unnamed_28.bin from dt03.img ( Main Menu -> Tools -> Chants -> Load ... )
- use chant relink ( use right click on team or use tab 'Team' )
- save unnamed_28.bin from dt03.img ( Main Menu -> Tools -> Chants -> Save ... )
- save OF
hint 3: for chants relink:
- If you want to load and save unnamed_28.bin file automatically together with OF -> specify unnamed_28.bin file in 'Settings' tab ( don't forget to apply settings by Save button ).
- neogeo64 (special thx), krejik, goldorakiller, Davide Citarelli, foxtrot, GOAL, Tommsen, PATe.Arminia, Kenny, seresak, pita007, vlada, skip-br, mosu90, compulsion, SMcCutcheon, FCH, Inas, seraph, -Panos-, Patros46, barcafan, EPT team, MxSoniC, arianos10, Blazor, gigimarulla, idsaturn, Nrby, zioborgo, DeFrenZ, hio, joserruiz, Simcut, Stelios, gigimarula ... and anyone forgotten ;-)