Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Remove the logo (Overlay Kit) from a specific Club?
WolDRiderP28 Offline
Registered

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
How to Remove the logo (Overlay Kit) from a specific Club?
Well I'm using the FIFA 16 Clean (without editions, patches) on a PC and from there I get the KITS.

On my other PC I have installed the Moddingway patch of the 2015/16 season. That's why the Chelsea club wanted to put the gold emblem on their shirt, and when putting the RX3 in Creation Master, it is visualized that the golden emblem is already on, but when entering FIFA 16 and playing ... Well, the default emblem of the Premier League appears.

Can you edit the logo?
Since in Creation Master I can not find that section, in addition to the clubs in the Premier League, the Kits do not show any League logo, only the kit appears only

03-22-2019 10:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hess Offline

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
RE: How to Remove the logo (Overlay Kit) from a specific Club?
(03-22-2019 10:47 PM)WolDRiderP28 Wrote:  Well I'm using the FIFA 16 Clean (without editions, patches) on a PC and from there I get the KITS.

On my other PC I have installed the Moddingway patch of the 2015/16 season. That's why the Chelsea club wanted to put the gold emblem on their shirt, and when putting the RX3 in Creation Master, it is visualized that the golden emblem is already on, but when entering FIFA 16 and playing ... Well, the default emblem of the Premier League appears.

Can you edit the logo?
Since in Creation Master I can not find that section, in addition to the clubs in the Premier League, the Kits do not show any League logo, only the kit appears only

find team ID in CM 16 , search folder > ..\data\sceneassets\kitoverlay for files with that ID, edit them individually by photoshop etc.
or delete them all ( carefully )
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2019 05:29 PM by hess.)
03-28-2019 05:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply