Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fifa 18 Xbox one squad update
becks66 Offline
Registered

Given 23 thank(s) in 21 post(s)
Fifa 18 Xbox one squad update
Does the fifa 18 squad update for Xbox one?
10-14-2018 10:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TOJICT9IK Offline
Registered

Given 4 thank(s) in 3 post(s)
RE: Fifa 18 Xbox one squad update
...NO!
10-15-2018 07:22 AM
JoannYoung Offline
Registered

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
RE: Fifa 18 Xbox one squad update
Are you still looking for the team of members that you can play with them? I am currently on the FIFA 18 and similarly, I am looking to play this game in the multiplayer mode. On the other hand, it is true that in order to play the game in the multiplayer mode one has to gain certain experience in the single-player mode. Playing any game with friends is like extracting more fun and entertainment in life. I like the game because one can able to create teams and substitute their own player in the middle of the game which makes this game more interesting. As I am also looking to create the hybrid team or the tournament in the game to play in a team. Previously, all of my friends used to play in a team, they all inspired me to play. Well, I am a PC gamer as I found that playing games on the PC is quite easy and comfortable. One do not need to worry much about the gaming glitches, bug and stuff while playing. One can also find more series of FIFA if looking to play the other series. I started playing this game from the FIFA 18 and still on it.
03-07-2019 07:44 AM