Guys give me Encryption Key FIFA 19
please
11-05-2018 11:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Aleh Offline

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
RE: Frosty Editor 1.0.4.4
I joined the forum to ask for help for my FrostyModManager 1.0.4.4
I am creating a mod for my FIFA 19 but I can not apply it in the game, and version 1.0.4.5 of FrostyManager does not recognize my game, and 1.0.4.4 gives the following error message: Could not find a part of path 'C: \ Program Files \ FIFA 19 \ ModData \ Patch \ initfs_win32'.

in System.IO .__ Error.WinIOError (Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
in System.IO.File.InternalCopy (String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
in Frosty.ModSupport.FrostyModExecutor.tJkwOhuNYtuaRguoeHGjDcWiXmJJiLQH (String StoRNhnKYmRlGtyK, String FASouJVBMQxechegIJBGbXWfKNqMXpRxoVnxCBL)
in Frosty.ModSupport.FrostyModExecutor. <> c__DisplayClass25_0. <vaGqXRKFBVsryuWjhVQFJRfVOhCGq> b__0 ()
in System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute ()
--- End of stack trace from the previous location where the exception was raised ---
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw ()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotificat​ion (Task Task)
in Frosty.ModSupport.FrostyModExecutor. <vaGqXRKFBVsryuWjhVQFJRfVOhCGq> d__25.MoveNext ()
--- End of stack trace from the previous location where the exception was raised ---
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotificat​ion (Task Task)
in FrostyModManager.MainWindow. <UUBqPsmoANSSIAkntQU> d__13.MoveNext ()
in System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall (Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
in System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen (Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

I saw here in the forum a similar problem but in fifa 18 and tried to use the most repaired repair method did not work Sad

I would love it if you could help me, I wanted to create a forum topic to ask for help but I'm not allowed

Thank you
12-16-2018 10:42 PM
WIMA_2 Offline

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
RE: Frosty Editor 1.0.4.4
Thanks for this amazing tool, but can you fix the invite link? or help to get the encryption key?
12-29-2018 06:30 PM