Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Icons - Season 2
Sleefear Offline

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
RE: Icons - Season 2
(10-03-2018 03:15 PM)Dogfoo10 Wrote:  Changed
Adjusted the DOB of the older players to 19 years old
  • Cole,Barzagli,Joaquin,Ibra,B.Alves,D.Villa,Defoe,Pepe,Ribery,D.Alves,De Rossi,RVP,Huntelaar,Quaresma,Dante,Dawson,Robben,Torres,Iniesta,Chiellini,Mirand​a,T.Silva,Juan Fran,Ronaldo,Diarra,Lavezzi,Valencia,Filipe Luis , Rooney,D.Silva,Falcao,Godin,Ramos,Kompany,Hulk,Suarez,Pique,Cavani,Khedira,Alder​weireld,Hummels,Busquets,Marcelo,Matuidi,D.Luiz,Vertonghen,Mertens,Vidal,Hamsik,​Benzema,Di Maria,Modric,Messi,Lewandowski and Aguero
  • Changed to contracts of the top summer transfers so they are now available to buy in the first season of career mode.
It's possible add's Buffon, Casillas, Neuers, Yaya Touré, Schweinsteiger, Boateng, Sneijder, Tevez ?
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2018 08:35 AM by Sleefear.)
10-10-2018 03:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
maic Offline
Registered

(10-09-2018 09:12 PM)maic Wrote:  
(10-09-2018 06:11 PM)Dogfoo10 Wrote:  
(10-08-2018 08:38 PM)maic Wrote:  Hi, I hope you could help me.
First, thanks for your Icons File.
I downloaded your Icons Squad file and I just wanted to have some players of them (Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos) and delete the rest.
Do I just need to delete the players under "players" in the DB Master or anywhere else but I cant load it ingame if I do so Sad
And do I need to clean your Squad File if I edit it?
I am new to this, did it last year with the File Explorer Sad
Greetings
If you want to delete players, you have to delete them in the players table, delete the player id in team player links and delete them in edited player names, you should not have to clean the tables again, but it always worth while to check.
Thanks for the reply but I think I'm too stupid to edit the files Dodgy
Cant get it run
Now it worked, every time I used fidels tool to create the DB it got me an error. With the 17 Converter it worked Smile
10-11-2018 08:28 PM
a_bar Offline
Registered

Given 4 thank(s) in 3 post(s)
Thanks for the squad file first of all. One request - Can you put all the icons in one new club in Rest of the World and release a squad file. That will be awesome.
(10-03-2018 03:15 PM)Dogfoo10 Wrote:  NEW UPDATE!!

Fixed
  • Issues with formations
  • Bobby Moore
  • Bergkamp ( Now highest rated version )
  • Campbell ( Now highest rated version )
Added
  • Alex Hunter
  • Danny Williams
  • Jim Hunter
  • Berg / Paredes / Dzyuba and Granqvist back to free agents
  • Seedorf / Lampard / Rivaldo now have all 3 variations
Changed
Adjusted the DOB of the older players to 19 years old
  • Cole,Barzagli,Joaquin,Ibra,B.Alves,D.Villa,Defoe,Pepe,Ribery,D.Alves,De Rossi,RVP,Huntelaar,Quaresma,Dante,Dawson,Robben,Torres,Iniesta,Chiellini,Mirand​a,T.Silva,Juan Fran,Ronaldo,Diarra,Lavezzi,Valencia,Filipe Luis , Rooney,D.Silva,Falcao,Godin,Ramos,Kompany,Hulk,Suarez,Pique,Cavani,Khedira,Alder​weireld,Hummels,Busquets,Marcelo,Matuidi,D.Luiz,Vertonghen,Mertens,Vidal,Hamsik,​Benzema,Di Maria,Modric,Messi,Lewandowski and Aguero
  • Changed to contracts of the top summer transfers so they are now available to buy in the first season of career mode.
As always , any issues let me know , I have had a brief look in to trying to add players not in the database like Cantona etc , and as yet i have not found a way , its different from last year , they have been completely removed from the database.

Appreciate your feedback

Enjoy!

10-12-2018 03:17 PM
aberc Offline
Registered

It's possible add's Terry, Drogba, Obi Mikel, Essien, Eto'o, Ivanovic ????
Yesterday 07:45 PM
Rolls1 Offline

Hello, there is Xavi in it ? thank you Smile
Yesterday 09:46 PM
crisguim Offline
Registered

Given 6 thank(s) in 6 post(s)
players in the mod:

Zola Zanetti Yashin Vieri Vieira Veron Van Nistelrooy Van der Sar Van Basten Trezeguet Stoichkov Socrates Shevchenko Shearer Seedorf Scholes Schmeichel Ronaldo Ronaldinho Rivaldo Rijkaard Raul Puyol Pires Petit Pelé Owen Overmars Okocha Nesta Nedved Nakata B. Moore Matthaus Maradona Maldini Makelele Litmanen Lineker Lehmann M.Laudrup Larsson Lampard Kluivert Klose R. Keane F.Inzaghi Hierro L.Hernandez Henry G.Hagi Gullit Giggs Gerrard Gattuso Figo Ferdinand Eusébio Desailly Del Piero Deco Cruyff Crespo R.Costa R.Carlos F. Cannavaro S. Campbell Butragueño Blanc G. Best Bergkamp F. Baresi Ballack R. Baggio
Yesterday 09:52 PM
Rolls1 Offline

(Yesterday 09:52 PM)crisguim Wrote:  players in the mod:

Zola Zanetti Yashin Vieri Vieira Veron Van Nistelrooy Van der Sar Van Basten Trezeguet Stoichkov Socrates Shevchenko Shearer Seedorf Scholes Schmeichel Ronaldo Ronaldinho Rivaldo Rijkaard Raul Puyol Pires Petit Pelé Owen Overmars Okocha Nesta Nedved Nakata B. Moore Matthaus Maradona Maldini Makelele Litmanen Lineker Lehmann M.Laudrup Larsson Lampard Kluivert Klose R. Keane F.Inzaghi Hierro L.Hernandez Henry G.Hagi Gullit Giggs Gerrard Gattuso Figo Ferdinand Eusébio Desailly Del Piero Deco Cruyff Crespo R.Costa R.Carlos F. Cannavaro S. Campbell Butragueño Blanc G. Best Bergkamp F. Baresi Ballack R. Baggio
No Xavi :'( im crying
Yesterday 11:16 PM