Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with gamepad
johny_spina Offline
Registered

Given 9 thank(s) in 7 post(s)
Help with gamepad
Hi! I know there are several sites on google that explain how to change name of gamepad in windows registry so it can work properly in fifa, but I was wondering if someone has the same as I bought, its Trust gxt 24. I tried several of them from buttondatasetup.ini but i can´t find the right one to work, the buttons are still messed up :/

If anyone can help, I will appreciate that! Thanks
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2017 07:55 PM by johny_spina.)
01-25-2017 07:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MilesSawyer Offline

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
RE: Help with gamepad
It seems as though the difficulty level on just about everything has been ratcheted up in Fifa 14. Defender positioning is much tighter in Fifa 14, and when a team presses, the whole team will press. This makes transitioning into a breakout much more difficult. To make matters worse, the first touch is also much less predictable, meaning you won't be able to fit in tight passes and quickly play out of pressure as you once did.
Fifa 14 was supposed to have new and improved attacking runs, but you'll notice very quickly that these runs are useless with the improvement to the offsides trap. Defenders are incredibly quick at stepping up in unison, making balls over the top, and simply passing the ball to your forward much more difficult to time in Fifa 14. Honestly, the super-human offsides trap in Fifa 14 is one of the more frustrating and unrealistic aspects of the game and I hope they tone it down in the future.
02-09-2020 02:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply