Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 4.79 Average
FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - 28.0.4
Kusanagi Offline
Registered

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
RE: FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - 28.0.4
(10-18-2015 11:07 AM)will2014 Wrote:  Hello Again,
Sorry for insistence, but exepct for @TheGrExperienceS i couldn't see anyone w/ same problem.
I'm still having problems with db4 .
Since last updates, new FIFA tournament is not available in country list when set 'Career Mode Tournaments'. When I set 'Game Mode Tournaments', Fifa Tournament is available again but brazilian Tournament appears Undefined and if i select this, the game crashes.

I reinstalled twice and the same happens again and again.
Is there someone w/ same problem.

Has anyone a solution for this?

I tried to post pictures here :
No fifa in career mode:
Brazil in career mode:
Fifa in Tournament mode:
Brazil in tournament mode:

Hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance

I'm having the same problem.
And either nobody knows, or nobody else has ever heard of it, or nobody even CARES to give an answer, because even looking around at Google I found NOTHING.
Can anyone help out with this?
02-13-2019 10:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cdtfifa16 Offline
Registered

Congrats for your mod, Is it possible to include custom music?
02-17-2019 12:50 PM
El Pajaro Offline
Registered

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)
I wanted to thank you for this mod. I'm a longtime veteran football gamer and I've made some playability tweaks for PES5 back in the day.

FIFA 16 is hands down the best football game ever made and with this Moddingway package and OperationSports sliders it's probably the best sports game ever made. Nothing more, nothing less.

I maintain a hockey game mod for PC and posted my thoughts about this game and mod to our community. Here's a link (didn't want to cut and paste such long text here).

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nhl04reb...t4626.html

Today I started a Copa America 2016 tournament and I have to say I've never enjoyed any sports game as much as this mod.

Cheers.

Some Copa America shots:

Messi equalized from the penalty spot.

I don't use much sliding tackle as you can see. Usually I get about 8-13 fouls per game. These are 15 min halfs, hardest difficulty, OperationSports sliders with my own touches (to compensate that I suck). Shooting stats are very, very realistic.

I watch every single cutscene and enjoy this game / mod tremendously. What a fantastic football game it is!

Thanks again.
02-17-2019 01:26 PM
timokiwi Offline
Registered

Given 3 thank(s) in 2 post(s)
can anyone make a moddingway mod for the actuall season . i love fifa 16 , i think its the bes soccer game .i would have only the 20 best european teams with some shoes and balls . i pay 100,- € PLEASEEEEEE
02-23-2019 08:26 AM
cdtfifa16 Offline
Registered

I support that idea, I think that we could pay for a new version of moddingway patch.
You could visit my new page in Facebook about fifa16
https://m.facebook.com/Fifa16-Mods-2292421154155432/
02-25-2019 12:01 PM
El Pajaro Offline
Registered

Look at the amount of fouls this guy managed to get with 1.01 EXE.
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/fifa-1...4/page-178
02-26-2019 08:02 PM
El Pajaro Offline
Registered

15 min halfs, Legendary. Cias' sliders and fifaCCitiu / Ciais Gameplayzer settings.

The Copa America Final:

Now this was something. Messi put an incredible free kick in and I was leading 1-0.

Then Banega got a red card at '34 from a dirty tackle near the penalty area.

This forced me to change my system to very defensive 5-3-1 formation (with counterattack tactics).

I managed to play really defensive football all up until at '90. FIFA 16 is the only football game in the existence that actually allows you to play defensive, cynical football and keep the ball possession (for timewasting in mind) to some extent.

I almost managed to escape the faith... but then my luck ran out. Jara put in a heartbreaker during the additional time. It was a disaster.

Going to extra time my team was exahausted, playing with 10 and then Chile was awarded a penalty at '105, which Vidal calmly put in.

I was forced to play all or nothing and I changed to all out attack (with 10 man). After a corner my defense was left wide open and Castillo put this into the history books for Chile.

Stats.

Goals.

Chile celebrating.

Listen to me... NOTHING comes even close to FIFA 16 with these Cias' Gameplayzer and cl.ini settings. This is so superior to every other football game I've played... and ONLY one that actually plays remotely like real football. You have plenty of fouls, yellows, reds, pass errors, drama, great free kick opportunities and no laughable CPU comeback logic that's present in modern PES games. There's no contest. You're absolutely crazy if you won't try this game.

More about settings and mods here:
https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/fifa-1...st-3367145
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2019 01:51 PM by El Pajaro.)
03-09-2019 01:45 PM
tinpanalley Offline
Registered

Given 45 thank(s) in 26 post(s)
(03-09-2019 01:45 PM)El Pajaro Wrote:  15 min halfs, Legendary. Cias' sliders and fifaCCitiu / Ciais Gameplayzer settings.

Listen to me... NOTHING comes even close to FIFA 16 with these Cias' Gameplayzer and cl.ini settings. This is so superior to every other football game I've played... and ONLY one that actually plays remotely like real football. You have plenty of fouls, yellows, reds, pass errors, drama, great free kick opportunities and no laughable CPU comeback logic that's present in modern PES games. There's no contest. You're absolutely crazy if you won't try this game.
It's amazing. I think FIFA16 is probably the football game I've played more than any other with the moddingway mods. When tweaked properly it becomes an amazing game. But your results seem like something even better that I hadn't experienced. I'm going to have to look into these mods you're using. Is it also available with regular European leagues?
03-09-2019 06:11 PM
El Pajaro Offline
Registered

Yes of course. You just run the Gameplayzer over your current db file and use Ciais' cl.ini file. Simple as that.

Of course you have to start a new career/tournament/league because it doesn't change the ongoing database.

Trust me, this is absolutely on the different realism/simulation level compared to anything else. Nothing comes even CLOSE.

Click the evo web link in my previous post. There's all you need.
03-09-2019 07:16 PM
 Thanks given by: tinpanalley
tinpanalley Offline
Registered

Given 45 thank(s) in 26 post(s)
(03-09-2019 07:16 PM)El Pajaro Wrote:  Click the evo web link in my previous post. There's all you need.
Ok, but I know that moddingway isn't updated anymore in FIFA16 but are there other people keeping teams, kits, stadiums, etc up to date for current seasons?
03-09-2019 07:19 PM