Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 4.79 Average
FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - 28.0.4
lovely550 Offline
Registered

Given 15 thank(s) in 13 post(s)
RE: FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - 28.0.4
Forum guys. I saw Ariel's posting a few days ago. I don't understand. Is a new update coming out? Unreleased?
10-19-2018 12:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
°Supernova° Offline
Registered

Given 28 thank(s) in 18 post(s)
Just so much respect for you Ariel, whatever your decision, Fifa 16 with mod moddingway was the football videogame that gave me more satisfaction and of which I have the most beautiful memory, thanks above all to you my friend. ..

Sorry
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2018 01:53 PM by °Supernova°.)
10-19-2018 01:52 PM
jwuk45 Offline
Registered

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
(10-18-2018 04:51 AM)nisoley Wrote:  Now that we can use the faces from the switch version and as every year the kits from the PS3 version, I hope that you'll continue btw release a mod this season. There are still enough people out there who love this game and release great things. Without Moddingway FIFA 16 will be dead for many of us. Of course, if your personal situation won't let you release anything it's totally understandable but we all hope that there will be one last ride.
I'm not sure why the game needs to be considered dead. The updated squads and faces are already available, and teams in correct leagues. You can change the year in Moddingway selector. The only thing an 18/19 update would change is kits (many of which are already available) and schedule (which doesn't matter that much, you're still playing the same teams, just in a different order). I've already started playing with the last moddingway update and aside from the Premier League kits being from last year it feels like 18/19 season. Be thankful we're not stuck with 15/16 kits and players!
10-19-2018 02:37 PM
 Thanks given by: abdul_fifamod16
abdul_fifamod16 Offline
Registered

Given 6 thank(s) in 6 post(s)
(10-19-2018 02:37 PM)jwuk45 Wrote:  bro do you have any other squad update other than the ones in moddingway?They miss some transfers.If you have that DB kindly share
(10-18-2018 04:51 AM)nisoley Wrote:  Now that we can use the faces from the switch version and as every year the kits from the PS3 version, I hope that you'll continue btw release a mod this season. There are still enough people out there who love this game and release great things. Without Moddingway FIFA 16 will be dead for many of us. Of course, if your personal situation won't let you release anything it's totally understandable but we all hope that there will be one last ride.
I'm not sure why the game needs to be considered dead. The updated squads and faces are already available, and teams in correct leagues. You can change the year in Moddingway selector. The only thing an 18/19 update would change is kits (many of which are already available) and schedule (which doesn't matter that much, you're still playing the same teams, just in a different order). I've already started playing with the last moddingway update and aside from the Premier League kits being from last year it feels like 18/19 season. Be thankful we're not stuck with 15/16 kits and players!
10-19-2018 03:23 PM
jwuk45 Offline
Registered

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
(10-19-2018 03:23 PM)abdul_fifamod16 Wrote:  
(10-19-2018 02:37 PM)jwuk45 Wrote:  
(10-19-2018 02:37 PM)jwuk45 Wrote:  bro do you have any other squad update other than the ones in moddingway?They miss some transfers.If you have that DB kindly share
I'm not too bothered about a few transfers that aren't right, and I can do the ones on my own team in the game itself. You could also use the editing app to manually do them. The transfers will change when you play anyway, you can't stop teams doing transfers. It's impossible to have everything the same as it is in real life. And if 18/19 mod does come, we're still going to need a new one for 19/20 next year
10-19-2018 03:58 PM
lovely550 Offline
Registered

Given 15 thank(s) in 13 post(s)
Guys, did Ariel end the update? What's the situation?
10-22-2018 12:38 PM
tinpanalley Offline
Registered

Given 42 thank(s) in 25 post(s)
FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - 28.0.4
Holy cow...
Guys, there is no company behind this. There is no "Ariel Inc.". It's one guy, he does it, and it's a small part of his life. If he hasn't said anything, he's not doing it right now and on top of that doesn't owe anyone anything. Yes, he can just not do it anymore even though he has for years without any explanation despite what many of you think. No he doesn't HAVE to "just come back and say so" if he doesn't have the time. He doesn't HAVE to do anything. As @jwuk45 just said, you CAN assemble an update yourself. It's not hard, ask people. At least you aren't stuck, like he said, with older teams, no promotions or relegations, etc. I play older NHL2K games and those of us that update those games can only do one thing: update rosters. We can't reorganise the divisions much, we can't change the schedule and we play with all the teams having ten year old uniforms. At least appreciate that you CAN change everything in 16 if you really want to. I personally can't help you, but several several people can.
And if Ariel doesn't answer, it means there is no answer. Stop being so entitled. Yes, even asking "but, but, I just wanna know, that's all..." is being entitled.
Drop it.
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2018 02:31 PM by tinpanalley.)
10-22-2018 02:30 PM
 Thanks given by: makispla , KingBurg , nikolapfc89 , revilo16 , drigOrange , Fenix
evolintent81 Offline
Registered

Given 56 thank(s) in 43 post(s)
Good Morning to all and Mr. @Ariel

I hope everyone is having a good day! I first want to thank @Ariel for his hard work and dedication on all the hard work he has put into Moddingway, I salute you! I hope you return to Mod FIFA 16 with the new season, I really do! But if he decides not to, thats ok too! You have my full support man.

But I do have one quick question to the Community here, .... does anyone know where I can get the DB for updated transfers for 18/19 Season? I looked around, Soccergaming, here in Moddingway and I can't seem to find it. There must be a DB with updated transfers lurking around somewhere? If anyone knows, please let me know and I will greatly appreciate it!!!! Thank you Smile
10-22-2018 04:05 PM
 Thanks given by: tinpanalley , nikolapfc89 , drigOrange
nikolapfc89 Offline
Registered

Given 54 thank(s) in 27 post(s)
There is DB exported from FIFA 19. I dont know how to implement into MW16.
10-22-2018 05:53 PM
Necrotigra Offline
Registered

Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)
Hey guys, what's up with the overload on kits and kit overlays? For example, PSG has 9 kits and 12 overlays, but only 4 are being used (GK included). How can I find out which aren't used at all? And is it safe to delete them?
10-22-2018 06:29 PM