• 34 Vote(s) - 4.79 Average
FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - 28.0.4
redandnight Offline
Registered

Given 46 thank(s) in 45 post(s)
RE: FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - 28.0.4
(08-21-2018 07:29 PM)Keaton Wrote:  
(08-21-2018 07:52 AM)redandnight Wrote:  
(08-20-2018 08:24 PM)Keaton Wrote:  Hello guys hope you can help me.
I installed MW 19900 and working fine, however I have two issues that I cannot seem to fix at all:
1) Objective is always something like "careerobjective *number*" and requires me to finish first, which isn't that much of a problem, however this leads me to problem 2
2) When im 1st place my position is shown as -1 and this gets handled by the game as mid table

Did you guys have similar problems and have a fix? Would really appreciate it. Im sick of seeing news about how my wonderkid transfer didn't work out or how the star I sold was a bad decision for the league standing.
Did you make changes using CM16? If yes, you have to follow steps explained in forum about this issue:

1)You apply the database with MW Selector

2)You open CM16 and do the changes you need.

3)Save with CM16

4)Go to FIFA 16/data/db and copy fifa_ng_db.db and paste it somewhere else

5)Apply again the database with MW Selector

6)Get the fifa_ng_db.db you have backup in step 4. And paste it in FIFA 16/data/db folder.
I did not touch CM 16 with moddingway, since I heard that will break fixtures for it. I only downloaded Patch AIO and the 19.0.0 one. First one I extracted all files to their coresponding folders and overwrote things it asked to and then used Moddingway Installer. Then I overwrote again with 19.0.0 this time and installed again with moddingway installer (the new one that was in the rar, didn't install with the one from previous version). After that I started moddingway selector and selected the database and applied career mode. I did not mod anything else, except for scouts.ini and transfer.ini.
I guess the problem depends on this last operation (scouts.ini - transfer.ini)
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2018 10:47 PM by redandnight.)
08-21-2018 10:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ariel Offline
Administrator

Given 15296 thank(s) in 4599 post(s)
Hi guys. Sorry for lack of news and delays. After months of fighting against diabetes, pancreatitis, my dog, Cholito, passed away last Sunday at 8 pm. It´s the little guy you used to see in my avatar. You know, he was an amazing friend to me during the difficult days of my disease. He was all day by my side and helped a lot with his loyalty and friendship. That´s why I really can´t stand not being able to help him more to have another chance. This month I spent all my time trying everything and every minute to save him, but I was not able. Blood tests, cooking for him special meals, medicines, everything, but nothing helped. For me it´s a terrible moment. Those that never have a dog probably will think that it´s too much, but believe me that for me it was more than a dog, it was my best friend. Don´t think I don´t have friends but this is different, the guy that was all time by side when I was at bed was him. As I´ve said, after fighting during months against his disease, and fighting like a lion during the last month, he passed away on Sunday.

It´s also difficult for me to return to mods. You must know that while I was working he was always here. Some of you will probably remember this video. In fact, Moddingway started a few days after he came home and both helped me a lot during those difficult times.

Anyway, I believe that returning to mods will probably help me to recover from this. If you still believe we are on time to try going for 18/19 mod and you help me I´ll go for it and probably I will feel better if I focus on working on the mod while I´m home.

Let me know what you think about the mod.
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2018 10:33 AM by Ariel.)
08-23-2018 10:30 AM
 Thanks given by: abdul_fifamod16 , Vic Rock , redandnight , Necrotigra , drigOrange , JagaJagaBinx , 100celle83 , KingBurg , nisoley , veNev , revilo16
Kenny Offline
Matrix Team

Given 197 thank(s) in 90 post(s)
Sorry to here that my friend. I know how much you loved and Cholito and this is a real life thing. Nothing what has to do with a video game. I wish you all the best and I feel with you. When you continue the work on the mod, you know you can always count on me!
08-23-2018 10:48 AM
 Thanks given by: Ariel
nabo78 Offline
Registered

Given 105 thank(s) in 46 post(s)
I'm really sad about your friend...take your time mate! I can understand your mood...15 years ago my dog passed away and I decided not to have animals, no more! But few years ago a cat chose me and my house....now I have 3 cats and 4 turtles! Animals are life!

naboots78 - http://www.soccergaming.com/index.php?th...78.183507/

08-23-2018 12:06 PM
JAE HYUN Offline
Registered

Given 4 thank(s) in 3 post(s)
Are you doing well? Thank you so much for coming back Ariel !!

ariel modingway 28.04 patch
http://www.soccergaming.com/index.php?th...4/page-168
worldcup stadium update Is it possible?

(08-23-2018 12:14 PM)JAE HYUN Wrote:  Are you doing well? Thank you so much for coming back Ariel !!

ariel modingway 28.04 patch
http://www.soccergaming.com/index.php?th...4/page-168

Saint-Petersburg Arena-Zenit
https://yadi.sk/d/15NN1_Ll3Yhf3F
Rostov Arena-Rostov
https://yadi.sk/d/zoClq2aD3ZTcai
Samara Arena-Krylya Sovetov

https://yadi.sk/d/t30UIVmT3Zk9GX

worldcup stadium update Is it possible?
(This post was last modified: 08-23-2018 12:21 PM by JAE HYUN.)
08-23-2018 12:14 PM
jwuk45 Offline
Registered

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
Sorry to hear about your Cholito. Losing a pet can be as bad as losing a family member, and I've had similar experiences. The work you've done on this website is extraordinary but dealing with terrible events like this should always be priority. Best wishes.
08-23-2018 12:25 PM
nikolapfc89 Offline
Registered

Given 55 thank(s) in 28 post(s)
Very bad news. I'm sorry to hear that Sad

Of course we would like to continue with mods, but this is up to you. If you cant work, take your time, we must appreciate your decisions.
08-23-2018 12:43 PM
karatoon999 Offline

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
Sorry to hear about your Cholito. I know you regret You have to move on.
08-23-2018 12:56 PM
abdul_fifamod16 Offline
Registered

Given 6 thank(s) in 6 post(s)
(08-23-2018 10:30 AM)Ariel Wrote:  Hi guys. Sorry for lack of news and delays. After months of fighting against diabetes, pancreatitis, my dog, Cholito, passed away last Sunday at 8 pm. It´s the little guy you used to see in my avatar. You know, he was an amazing friend to me during the difficult days of my disease. He was all day by my side and helped a lot with his loyalty and friendship. That´s why I really can´t stand not being able to help him more to have another chance. This month I spent all my time trying everything and every minute to save him, but I was not able. Blood tests, cooking for him special meals, medicines, everything, but nothing helped. For me it´s a terrible moment. Those that never have a dog probably will think that it´s too much, but believe me that for me it was more than a dog, it was my best friend. Don´t think I don´t have friends but this is different, the guy that was all time by side when I was at bed was him. As I´ve said, after fighting during months against his disease, and fighting like a lion during the last month, he passed away on Sunday.

It´s also difficult for me to return to mods. You must know that while I was working he was always here. Some of you will probably remember this video. In fact, Moddingway started a few days after he came home and both helped me a lot during those difficult times.

Anyway, I believe that returning to mods will probably help me to recover from this. If you still believe we are on time to try going for 18/19 mod and you help me I´ll go for it and probably I will feel better if I focus on working on the mod while I´m home.

Let me know what you think about the mod.
We are very sorry to hear about cholito bro.May God give u the strength to come back to normal life.No need to think about mods now,just sit back and have your time,if you feel you would want to come back then only please.
We all love your work and are huge fans of it!
Take care and if you want ever then continue modding for 16 bro
08-23-2018 01:52 PM
Gusheen50 Offline
Registered

Given 5 thank(s) in 5 post(s)
(08-23-2018 10:30 AM)Ariel Wrote:  Oi pessoal. Desculpe pela falta de novidades e atrasos. Depois de meses de luta contra o diabetes, pancreatite, meu cachorro, Cholito, faleceu no último domingo às 8 da noite. É o cara que você costumava ver no meu avatar. Você sabe, ele foi um amigo incrível para mim durante os dias difíceis da minha doença. Ele esteve o dia todo ao meu lado e ajudou muito com sua lealdade e amizade. É por isso que eu realmente não suporto não poder mais ajudá-lo a ter outra chance. Este mês passei todo o meu tempo tentando de tudo e a cada minuto para salvá-lo, mas não consegui. Exames de sangue, cozinhar para ele refeições especiais, remédios, tudo, mas nada ajudou. Para mim é um momento terrível. Quem nunca tem um cachorro provavelmente vai pensar que é demais, mas acredite em mim que para mim era mais do que um cachorro, era meu melhor amigo. Não pense que eu não tenho amigos, mas isso é diferente, o cara que estava todo tempo quando eu estava na cama era ele. Como eu disse, depois de lutar durante meses contra sua doença e lutar como um leão durante o último mês, ele faleceu no domingo.

Também é difícil para mim retornar aos mods. Você deve saber que enquanto eu estava trabalhando ele estava sempre aqui. Alguns de vocês provavelmente se lembrarão deste vídeo. Na verdade, Moddingway começou alguns dias depois que ele chegou em casa e ambos me ajudaram muito durante esses tempos difíceis.

[YOUTUBE] nZq0BLU7Fao [/ YOUTUBE]

De qualquer forma, acredito que retornar aos mods provavelmente me ajudará a me recuperar disso. Se você ainda acredita que estamos na hora de tentar o 18/19 mod e você me ajudar, eu irei e provavelmente me sentirei melhor se me concentrar em trabalhar no mod enquanto estiver em casa.

Deixe-me saber o que você pensa sobre o mod.
We all really want you to continue with the mod brother, it was 2 months of great anxiety and expectation and we imagined a bad news, I would prefer that you would abandon the mod instead of being this news about cholito, I am very sad, because how do you love dogs and last year we lost Nanda, it was a terrible pain, I know what you're going through, we need to touch life and in that difficult time I agree with you, I think if you focus on something, it may be easier, busy head is the essential, I thank you for everything already done by your brother and we are here for everything you need, a hug from your fan.
08-23-2018 02:23 PM