Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 4.79 Average
FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - 28.0.4
RASCAL Offline

Given 11 thank(s) in 10 post(s)
RE: FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - UPDATE 1.0.1
hey ariel check that one out http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showp...stcount=16

seems like leagues can be added
11-09-2015 02:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: SCBastia1905
Verinchuk Offline
Registered

Given 16 thank(s) in 9 post(s)
(11-08-2015 03:04 PM)Ariel Wrote:  Hi guys. I´m back.
Sorry. But we have some problems.
Mediafire deleted our account because mod files have been reported.
Also I was busy with some personal stuff.
I was just helping to finish the FIFA 14 Mod.

Now I´m back to 16.
So there has been an EA Update ?

Let me know the problems you found after that.
Thanks
Dear Ariel! It is a great news to have you back.

May I ask you to release db4 with fixed Matrix?

I hope you are feeling good
11-09-2015 03:29 AM
Ligue1 Offline
Registered

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
Good morning everyone. =D

Since most of the modding thus far has been concerned with boots and like changes and less with scoreboards, CL style presentation, as there was late in the Fifa 14 mods, and I therefore only am interested in the realistic game play so to speak, thus far, I was wondering if there was a way to have only the CL groups with the actual groups in a mod. That way I anticipate less problems with EA updates. Just curious, if that were possible. Just a thought. =D
11-09-2015 08:42 AM
SCBastia1905 Offline
Registered

Given 97 thank(s) in 71 post(s)
(11-09-2015 08:42 AM)Ligue1 Wrote:  Good morning everyone. =D

Since most of the modding thus far has been concerned with boots and like changes and less with scoreboards, CL style presentation, as there was late in the Fifa 14 mods, and I therefore only am interested in the realistic game play so to speak, thus far, I was wondering if there was a way to have only the CL groups with the actual groups in a mod. That way I anticipate less problems with EA updates. Just curious, if that were possible. Just a thought. =D
I don't know what you are meaning exactly, but the groupstage draw is the real one for Career Mode with MW Database 4.0.

Concerning the possibility of adding new leagues, it would be an huge thing if possible. But i don't know if it's better to add a new country league or inferior divisions ( like Eerste Divisie, 3.Bundesliga, French National etc. ).
11-09-2015 10:23 AM
MrLeonida Offline
Registered

Given 6 thank(s) in 5 post(s)
(11-08-2015 03:04 PM)Ariel Wrote:  Hi guys. I´m back.
Sorry. But we have some problems.
Mediafire deleted our account because mod files have been reported.
Also I was busy with some personal stuff.
I was just helping to finish the FIFA 14 Mod.

Now I´m back to 16.

Thanks
Hey Ariel!

After solving (if it's possible) problems reported with the last EA update, could you consider working with Cesc for his add-on (real pre-season tournaments in CM)? It was well explained at this post: //www.moddingway.com/forums/thread-...#pid89505.

Thank you, as always. Smile
11-09-2015 10:38 AM
Ligue1 Offline
Registered

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
(11-09-2015 10:23 AM)SCBastia1905 Wrote:  

I don't know what you are meaning exactly, but the groupstage draw is the real one for Career Mode with MW Database 4.0.

Concerning the possibility of adding new leagues, it would be an huge thing if possible. But i don't know if it's better to add a new country league or inferior divisions ( like Eerste Divisie, 3.Bundesliga, French National etc. ).
Well, I would only like the real group stage draw and not have anything else modded. Since even small modifications seem to corrupt the CM, so I would like to keep the modding to things that will endure EA updates and let's me play online at the same time. It used to be possible in the later stages of Fifa 14, which I was used to. Since the time hasn't passed that far that the mod can adjust as easily as that was just yet, I would like to keep my game as vanilla as possible and add graphic changes later, which, asaik would not corrupt the CM, if that makes sense. No offense at all! I love the work, it just hasn't progressed, naturally, to the stage that I can make my choices. Big Grin
11-09-2015 11:03 AM
Vossie Offline
Registered

Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)
(11-08-2015 03:04 PM)Ariel Wrote:  Now I´m back to 16.

Thanks
Great that you're back.
After the update my squad and savegame files are damaged. Before updating I made a back-up of the database, so hopefully everything can be put back in place and working again.
11-09-2015 11:19 AM
SCBastia1905 Offline
Registered

Given 97 thank(s) in 71 post(s)
(11-09-2015 11:03 AM)Ligue1 Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 10:23 AM)SCBastia1905 Wrote:  

Well, I would only like the real group stage draw and not have anything else modded. Since even small modifications seem to corrupt the CM, so I would like to keep the modding to things that will endure EA updates and let's me play online at the same time. It used to be possible in the later stages of Fifa 14, which I was used to. Since the time hasn't passed that far that the mod can adjust as easily as that was just yet, I would like to keep my game as vanilla as possible and add graphic changes later, which, asaik would not corrupt the CM, if that makes sense. No offense at all! I love the work, it just hasn't progressed, naturally, to the stage that I can make my choices. Big Grin
You must install the mod to have real group stages as Astana, Zagreb etc.. are not included in the game.
The mod by itself doesnt corrupt online gaming, just the Matrix db i think ( because everything is different from EA Database ). Also, it will be impossible to play online if you choose a kit added by the update. Not a replaced one.
So i think you can install it withouth problem, and if you encountered one, it's easy to uninstall it. Smile
11-09-2015 12:13 PM
 Thanks given by: Ligue1
Ariel Offline
Administrator

Given 15294 thank(s) in 4598 post(s)
Guys let me know which stuff you would like me to focus for this week update.
Regards!
11-09-2015 01:13 PM
 Thanks given by: TheGrExperience , JUNIM33BR , vanDevious
xI3estx Offline
Registered

Given 50 thank(s) in 40 post(s)
(11-09-2015 01:13 PM)Ariel Wrote:  Guys let me know which stuff you would like me to focus for this week update.
Regards!
Hi Ariel,

i have some miniface-packs (most of them in PNG but also some in DDS), i can send them to you if you want

and maybe you can create the players that are mentioned some posts before

Regards
11-09-2015 01:34 PM