Thread Rating:
  • 68 Vote(s) - 4.68 Average
FIFA 14 PC ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - 22.1.0
sasho9522 Offline
Registered

Given 22 thank(s) in 16 post(s)
RE: FIFA 14 PC ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - 22.1.0
(01-04-2020 03:29 AM)Harry BullZak Wrote:  It doesn't look as though MW will be releasing a mod this season. If you'd like to check out my latest mod, it will soon be available.
http://soccergaming.com/index.php?thread...n.6466697/

Hey! Happy New Year, Harry! I wish you all the best for you and your family! Yes, I was hoping for @Ariel to made a mod, and possibly with you, as both of mods are great! I have also have one eye to your mod, but didnt read any news for a while, so its wonderful, that you are collaborating with FIFA Infinity team, they also made good work for FIFA 14 back then. I know that you are going to give us one wonderful mod, like the last year(without the bugs Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin), just kidding... I am still playing it, because of the quality and realistic prices, budgets, etc.

I see that this year you have set some great goals - as new tournaments in the game and expanding CL and EL qualification rounds. I really want to try the new Euro format with 24 teams, the new FIFA Club World Cup format, Copa Libertadores will be interesting... Oh and two questions - I get the explanation for the playable leagues, but what is best option for you - to have all leagues playable, but without objectivies, or to play with the current leagues, while the new ones works just for transfers? Personally I prefer the second option as I am not interested to play in any of these. And the last question - if I choose the second option, will computer teams that relegated from 2 Bundesliga drop to 3, and teams from 3 Bundesliga to be promoted to 2 Bundesliga?

Thanks in advance, you already did good work with the new mod Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2020 12:16 PM by sasho9522.)
01-04-2020 12:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MatthewPhillips Offline

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
Guys, help us!

Many players around the world fight against "black stadiums". Solve this problem. Since August 2019, this has been happening

Each new database of transferred players is presenting this bug that is happening when the game will be played (after line squad management, in the game input screen)

And after making use of this defective DB, when I try to restore my game using an old update backup, I still face this "black stadium" problem, and only reinstalling the game again (and moddingway) is resolved.

To those who have the right tools for the necessary adjustments, please help us!

I have been playing with DB from May 2019 till today....

To those who have the right tools for the necessary adjustments, please help us!
01-12-2020 10:50 PM
cloud8111 Offline

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
Released with best graphics and controls. Awesome check more https://bestspotifypremiumapk.com/
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2020 07:50 AM by cloud8111.)
01-14-2020 07:47 AM
 Thanks given by: Petrrinho