Thread Rating:
  • 68 Vote(s) - 4.68 Average
FIFA 14 PC ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - 22.1.0
sasho9522 Offline
Registered

Given 22 thank(s) in 16 post(s)
RE: FIFA 14 PC ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - 22.1.0
Hey @HarryBullZak! How you doing? I hope everything is ok Smile I have tested your career mode for a while, but due to personal things, it took long to respond. Before to start I want to congratulate you for the amazing work you have done. Especially thing like realistic budgets and player prices, CL and EL qualifactions rules. For example in one of my test man city sold gabriel jesus and then have bought harry kane for 150 mil pounds. But also I have encouter different bugs. I have marked with bold the most necessarly ones:
-The fire orange CL ball doesnt appear in knock-out stages and in the final too. The Hi-Vis CL ball appears only in snow conditions, which probably is the same for EPL ball.

-The FA Community Shield adboards are the same as Premier League ones + a home side adboards.

-In second season Real Madrid won the EL after beating Villareal and finished 2nd in La Liga - next season 6th placed Sevilla and 13th placed Deportivo La Corunha were in CL group stages,Villareal finished 4th in La Liga and next season they were playing in EL group stages rather than CL ones, which is obviously weird.
ANOTHER CL qualification bug!!!!! In 3rd season Inter have finished 5th in Serie A, while Lazzio 4th. Now gues which team is in CL group stages in 4th season? Yes Inter, Lazzio are in EL group stages. I dont know where is this bug, but I have seen other users complaining about it. For the info man city have won the EL in 3rd season and have finished 5h in Premier League, but there is no problems in PL teams as all 5 are in the CL group stages.OK now the most freakin crazy part!!!
In my 4th simulated season in serie a juventus won the league and milan were second, in la liga real madrid have won in and barcelona were 2nd. Next season the 5th, juventus and barca were in EL group stages, oh also inter were again 5th and lazzio 4th and, and yeah you gues it they have swap their places in CL and EL(seems that most problems comes in those two ligues - Seria A and La Liga)!!!!!!!!!Now I have seen in your thread in soccerway forums that some users have expirienced such problems with the qualifications rules, but I doubt someone have saw, what I have seen!

-Uefa Super Cup - my team Manchester United won the CL last season so the ball was from a Premier League rather than the adidas one(maybe because I was the "host" in the neutrial stadium), and the the trophy looks like vase rather than the original one.

-The ball for EFL Cup is again(like the UEFA Super Cup) the Premier League one, but after I have played an away game with a non PL team the ball gets to Mitre like should be. I presume that the ball is by default and it changes from host team to host team. Really I dont know why these balls (PL hi-vis, the ball for knock-out stages for CL and UEFA Super Cup) are in the game, cuz you cant play with them in career.
The golden PL badges that shows who is the reign champion, stays to manchester city!!! Please fix this issue!

-The new promoted teams in PL dont have the PL kit number fonts!

-In FIFA Club World Cup the adbords are like the home team adbords. For example the semi-final and final I were the home side, so the adboards were from Manchester United home PL matches! Also the trophy is not like original trophy. Its just big ball, its even silver, rathen than gold. Also is it possible to add the golden badge when you have won the FIFA Club World Cup and wear it in all competitions?

-Is it possible to reschedule the PL fixtures when I play in FIFA Club World Cup? Its freaking me out when I have to play 2 matches in 2 days, one after another!!!

-Is it possible to add the badge in CL that shows how many times a club have won the competition? And to updates after each win of the cup. For example I started a career mode with Manchester United and I have won in 2nd season the CL, but in the next season there isnt a badge with 4 CL cup wins. If you dont believe me look for the Ajax badge this season. They have also won 4 times the cup in their history, so I assume that 4 times is needed to wear this badge.

-When I have played against Lyon in CL, their stadium(Groupama stadium) has the UEFA Euro 2016 adboards instead the CL ones. Again the same thing happens with Zenit Saint-Petersbourg stadium; it has the FIFA 2018 World Cup adboards rathen than the CL ones.

So I have simulated 5 seasons with Manchester United and there is no crash in 22 Aug in each seasons. Now I have started again a new test with Manchester United and I want to go again 5 season test. So far I am currently in the 2nd and the issues with CL and EL participants appear again. For example RB Leipzig finished 9th in bundesliga in the 1st season, but they are in CL in the next year. Milan have finished 5th and they are in CL(they didnt win EL).
I forgot to say that I have did every step to the installation of your mod. I have saved and exit when I started a new career. The transfers looks good, but please can you fix the CL and EL issue with no correct teams? If you dont believe me simulate several season and take a screenshot for each of top 4 leagues plus CL winners and EL winners, then compare next season to see. I hope to find a fix, I dont want to start the new season if you dont have such plans, but please fix it, cuz its so unrealistic!
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2019 10:04 AM by sasho9522.)
06-19-2019 10:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Harry BullZak Offline
Registered

Given 49 thank(s) in 24 post(s)
(06-19-2019 10:01 AM)sasho9522 Wrote:  Hey @HarryBullZak! How you doing? I hope everything is ok Smile I have tested your career mode for a while, but due to personal things, it took long to respond. Before to start I want to congratulate you for the amazing work you have done. Especially thing like realistic budgets and player prices, CL and EL qualifactions rules. For example in one of my test man city sold gabriel jesus and then have bought harry kane for 150 mil pounds. But also I have encouter different bugs. I have marked with bold the most necessarly ones:
-The fire orange CL ball doesnt appear in knock-out stages and in the final too. The Hi-Vis CL ball appears only in snow conditions, which probably is the same for EPL ball.

-The FA Community Shield adboards are the same as Premier League ones + a home side adboards.

-In second season Real Madrid won the EL after beating Villareal and finished 2nd in La Liga - next season 6th placed Sevilla and 13th placed Deportivo La Corunha were in CL group stages,Villareal finished 4th in La Liga and next season they were playing in EL group stages rather than CL ones, which is obviously weird.
ANOTHER CL qualification bug!!!!! In 3rd season Inter have finished 5th in Serie A, while Lazzio 4th. Now gues which team is in CL group stages in 4th season? Yes Inter, Lazzio are in EL group stages. I dont know where is this bug, but I have seen other users complaining about it. For the info man city have won the EL in 3rd season and have finished 5h in Premier League, but there is no problems in PL teams as all 5 are in the CL group stages.OK now the most freakin crazy part!!!
In my 4th simulated season in serie a juventus won the league and milan were second, in la liga real madrid have won in and barcelona were 2nd. Next season the 5th, juventus and barca were in EL group stages, oh also inter were again 5th and lazzio 4th and, and yeah you gues it they have swap their places in CL and EL(seems that most problems comes in those two ligues - Seria A and La Liga)!!!!!!!!!Now I have seen in your thread in soccerway forums that some users have expirienced such problems with the qualifications rules, but I doubt someone have saw, what I have seen!

-Uefa Super Cup - my team Manchester United won the CL last season so the ball was from a Premier League rather than the adidas one(maybe because I was the "host" in the neutrial stadium), and the the trophy looks like vase rather than the original one.

-The ball for EFL Cup is again(like the UEFA Super Cup) the Premier League one, but after I have played an away game with a non PL team the ball gets to Mitre like should be. I presume that the ball is by default and it changes from host team to host team. Really I dont know why these balls (PL hi-vis, the ball for knock-out stages for CL and UEFA Super Cup) are in the game, cuz you cant play with them in career.
The golden PL badges that shows who is the reign champion, stays to manchester city!!! Please fix this issue!

-The new promoted teams in PL dont have the PL kit number fonts!

-In FIFA Club World Cup the adbords are like the home team adbords. For example the semi-final and final I were the home side, so the adboards were from Manchester United home PL matches! Also the trophy is not like original trophy. Its just big ball, its even silver, rathen than gold. Also is it possible to add the golden badge when you have won the FIFA Club World Cup and wear it in all competitions?

-Is it possible to reschedule the PL fixtures when I play in FIFA Club World Cup? Its freaking me out when I have to play 2 matches in 2 days, one after another!!!

-Is it possible to add the badge in CL that shows how many times a club have won the competition? And to updates after each win of the cup. For example I started a career mode with Manchester United and I have won in 2nd season the CL, but in the next season there isnt a badge with 4 CL cup wins. If you dont believe me look for the Ajax badge this season. They have also won 4 times the cup in their history, so I assume that 4 times is needed to wear this badge.

-When I have played against Lyon in CL, their stadium(Groupama stadium) has the UEFA Euro 2016 adboards instead the CL ones. Again the same thing happens with Zenit Saint-Petersbourg stadium; it has the FIFA 2018 World Cup adboards rathen than the CL ones.

So I have simulated 5 seasons with Manchester United and there is no crash in 22 Aug in each seasons. Now I have started again a new test with Manchester United and I want to go again 5 season test. So far I am currently in the 2nd and the issues with CL and EL participants appear again. For example RB Leipzig finished 9th in bundesliga in the 1st season, but they are in CL in the next year. Milan have finished 5th and they are in CL(they didnt win EL).
I forgot to say that I have did every step to the installation of your mod. I have saved and exit when I started a new career. The transfers looks good, but please can you fix the CL and EL issue with no correct teams? If you dont believe me simulate several season and take a screenshot for each of top 4 leagues plus CL winners and EL winners, then compare next season to see. I hope to find a fix, I dont want to start the new season if you dont have such plans, but please fix it, cuz its so unrealistic!
Thanks for all of this feedback. I too have been playing the mod now for a little while and have finally come across these issues with the CL and EL. I never saw any of the issues during testing!!!! It was broken though. Explanation and fix is here:
http://soccergaming.com/index.php?thread...n.6465904/

I will review the rest of the comments. Although I won't promise I will change any of them as I never planned to make any more updates past v2.51.
06-19-2019 09:55 PM
sasho9522 Offline
Registered

Thanks a lot!!! I will try the new 2.52 and make a new tests, hope it wont take too long for me to respond this time. As for the others, most of them are cosmetic stuff, but things like the ad boards for the new stadiums are kinda distracting but not so much. Anyway I respect your decision whatever is Smile Thanks a lot again Smile
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2019 04:45 PM by sasho9522.)
06-20-2019 04:44 PM
sasho9522 Offline
Registered

Hi Harry! I have tested one season in PL, here is the results. The PL table now shows correct - first 4 teams in CL, 5th in EL + 2 additional spots from the cups. But!!! In my first simulated season(I have played with Manchester United) I have won the treble, and tottenham won the EL. The final table was this:

1. Manchester United
2. Arsenal
3. Chelsea
4. Liverpool
5. Manchester City
6. Tottenham
7. Leicester City
8. Everton

But, Tottenham takes the place of liverpool. And liverpool goes to EL. Now I know that the 1 additional place is given to the team that have won the EL. If that team is out of top 4, next season the country that have 4 teams in CL, have 5(remember Manchester United have won the EL and have finished 6th in PL in 2017?). Also out of nowhere wolves, have finished 10th in my first simulated season are in EL group stages and man city, 5th have played a play-off in EL to get in the group stages. So far no other bugs in other top 4 countries. I will continue to test. I was thinking to do 5 seasons.
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2019 11:40 AM by sasho9522.)
06-22-2019 11:40 AM
Harry BullZak Offline
Registered

(06-22-2019 11:40 AM)sasho9522 Wrote:  Hi Harry! I have tested one season in PL, here is the results. The PL table now shows correct - first 4 teams in CL, 5th in EL + 2 additional spots from the cups. But!!! In my first simulated season(I have played with Manchester United) I have won the treble, and tottenham won the EL. The final table was this:

1. Manchester United
2. Arsenal
3. Chelsea
4. Liverpool
5. Manchester City
6. Tottenham
7. Leicester City
8. Everton

But, Tottenham takes the place of liverpool. And liverpool goes to EL. Now I know that the 1 additional place is given to the team that have won the EL. If that team is out of top 4, next season the country that have 4 teams in CL, have 5(remember Manchester United have won the EL and have finished 6th in PL in 2017?). Also out of nowhere wolves, have finished 10th in my first simulated season are in EL group stages and man city, 5th have played a play-off in EL to get in the group stages. So far no other bugs in other top 4 countries. I will continue to test. I was thinking to do 5 seasons.
That's not how it works any more. From 2018/19 - 2021/2022 the rules are as follows:
The maximum amount of teams from one country that can be in the CL are 4. There are some circumstances in real life where they can have 1 more club added but winning the CL or EL isn't one of them. Those places go to two other nations. Currently Switzerland & France respectively.

So what happened with your first season test is correct.
1. Manchester United (CL Group stage)
2. Arsenal (CL Group stage)
3. Chelsea (CL Group stage)
4. Liverpool (EL Group stage - loses place to Tottenham as they won the EL)
5. Manchester City (Qualified for the EL qualification round due to either winning the Carabao Cup or by being the next best team)
6. Tottenham (CL Group stage via winning EL)
7. Leicester City
8. Everton
10. Wloves (Qualified for EL Group stage via winning the FA Cup?)

Wolves who finished in 10th would have done so because they won the FA Cup?
Manchester City would have had to qualify for the EL group stages because of 2 reasons. They either won the Carabao Cup or because of the Domino effect.

If Wolves didn't win the FA Cup then I will have to check for bugs.

Hope that makes sense.
06-22-2019 12:53 PM
sasho9522 Offline
Registered

But hey woldnt be Arsenal in CL if they have won this year EL against Chelsea? There would be 5 english teams or am I wrong? Also you have probably misreaded my previous message, I have won the treble, but I have forgot to say that Chelsea won Carabao Cup against Tottenham, my bad, sorry. Manchester City shoud get auto in EL group stages, because the 5th place guaranteed that, as FA Cup too, only Carabao Cup gives the qualification round rathen than group stages. I have beat wolves in the final of FA Cup, I clearly remember that, as I always look in my career office tab for statistics and its says - "FA Cup - Winners", "Carabao Cup - 4th round", "Champions League - Winners".

Edit: Here is what I have found for this season:

Because a maximum of FIVE teams from one association can enter the UEFA Champions League, if both the Champions League title holders and the Europa League title holders are from the same top three ranked association and finish outside the top four of their domestic league, the fourth-placed team of their association will be moved to the Europa League and enter the group stage, which means changes to the access list of the Europa League may also need to be made.

As I said I have won the treble, so my place as a Champions League winner should go to Switzerland or France, because I have won the league title also, but tottenham are out of the CL zone, but have won the EL, so they should be in CL. Anyway if the game cant works like this I will understand, I just want to clear this out, and yes the wolves finished 10th and they are in EL group stages is a bug, which as I said in my previous message - I will make more tests. This is it from me for now, I will write later Smile

Edit2: I just have found an article in thesun from 12 May, that explains it all - https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/...liverpool/
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2019 05:20 PM by sasho9522.)
06-22-2019 03:48 PM
Harry BullZak Offline
Registered

(06-22-2019 03:48 PM)sasho9522 Wrote:  But hey woldnt be Arsenal in CL if they have won this year EL against Chelsea? There would be 5 english teams or am I wrong? Also you have probably misreaded my previous message, I have won the treble, but I have forgot to say that Chelsea won Carabao Cup against Tottenham, my bad, sorry. Manchester City shoud get auto in EL group stages, because the 5th place guaranteed that, as FA Cup too, only Carabao Cup gives the qualification round rathen than group stages. I have beat wolves in the final of FA Cup, I clearly remember that, as I always look in my career office tab for statistics and its says - "FA Cup - Winners", "Carabao Cup - 4th round", "Champions League - Winners".

Edit: Here is what I have found for this season:

Because a maximum of FIVE teams from one association can enter the UEFA Champions League, if both the Champions League title holders and the Europa League title holders are from the same top three ranked association and finish outside the top four of their domestic league, the fourth-placed team of their association will be moved to the Europa League and enter the group stage, which means changes to the access list of the Europa League may also need to be made.

As I said I have won the treble, so my place as a Champions League winner should go to Switzerland or France, because I have won the league title also, but tottenham are out of the CL zone, but have won the EL, so they should be in CL. Anyway if the game cant works like this I will understand, I just want to clear this out, and yes the wolves finished 10th and they are in EL group stages is a bug, which as I said in my previous message - I will make more tests. This is it from me for now, I will write later Smile

Edit2: I just have found an article in thesun from 12 May, that explains it all - https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/...liverpool/
In the mod Arsenal would have qualified for the CL and so would have Chelsea but Tottenham would have been moved to the EL. Which is exactly how it would be in rel life.

Yeah I did read it wrong.

In that scenario the qualification should have had the following precedence:

1. Manchester United - CL Group via CL winners
2. Tottenham - CL Group via EL winners
3. Arsenal - CL Group via league position
4. Chelsea - CL Group via league position

5. Liverpool - EL Group due to Tottenham winning EL
6. Manchester City - EL Group due to next best team in PL
7. Leicester City - EL qualification round due to next best team in PL

So yes, Wolves definitely shouldn't have qualified for the group stages or at all. So it's either a bug or I've missed something. I will check it out.

Unfortunately I can't replicate the exact real life rules in the game so keeping the limit to 4 teams maximum in the CL is the most logical overall.
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2019 08:13 PM by Harry BullZak.)
06-22-2019 08:12 PM
sasho9522 Offline
Registered

Ok glad we figured it out Smile
06-23-2019 12:02 PM
sasho9522 Offline
Registered

I have simulated next season. There are some bugs - last season Sevilla finished 5th and Valencia 3rd, they have swap places in EL and CL, but the EL winners from last season were Lyon. Also in Spain there are some problems as Malaga(17th last season) and Betis(8th last season) were in EL group stages. In La Liga Alaves(6th in last season) and Villareal(7th last season) should have been in EL. Lets assume some team out of top 5 in La Liga have won the cup, but why 2 teams who are out of european competions zones are in EL?
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2019 09:57 AM by sasho9522.)
06-23-2019 06:02 PM
Harry BullZak Offline
Registered

(06-23-2019 06:02 PM)sasho9522 Wrote:  I have simulated next season. There are some bugs - last season Sevilla finished 5th and Valencia 3rd, they have swap places in EL and CL, but the EL winners from last season were Lyon. Also in Spain there are some problems as Malaga(17th last season) and Betis(8th last season) were in EL group stages. In La Liga Alaves(6th in last season) and Villareal(7th last season) should have been in EL. Lets assume some team out of top 5 in La Liga have won the cup, but why 2 teams who are out of european competions zones are in EL?
These bugs have been removed now. Big Grin
Hold tight I will let you know about a future release. Now that @Ariel is back I am hoping he will answer positively to my question. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2019 07:59 PM by Harry BullZak.)
06-24-2019 07:45 PM