Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 4.79 Average
FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - 28.0.4
Jimes10 Offline
Registered

Given 3 thank(s) in 2 post(s)
RE: FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - UPDATE 1.5.0
(11-25-2015 02:55 PM)kenzio Wrote:  @Ariel First thing, thank you so much for making this game amazing...without your work I would not play Fifa in the last 3 years. Smile

I have this problem in tournament mode:

the Brazilian cups are undefined (game freezes if I click them)...and under Uefa cups tab is written "Saudi Arabia", Saudi Arabia tab is not visible. Uefa cups are working correctly anyway.

I have all the new teams, kits, etc. only this little problem.

I tried both installs (exe and regenerate) and also to update list.txt. Please give me some help.

SAme Problem here, I've already reinstalled the original game and installed all patchs in the order, when I start a career as a player in corinthians club, when i click to next in calendar, the game crashes.

@Ariel

Can you help us?

I had the same problem with FIFA15 mod, and it was solve just in the 1.8update.

Thanks Ariel for the great job!!!!

(11-25-2015 02:55 PM)kenzio Wrote:  @Ariel First thing, thank you so much for making this game amazing...without your work I would not play Fifa in the last 3 years. Smile

I have this problem in tournament mode:

the Brazilian cups are undefined (game freezes if I click them)...and under Uefa cups tab is written "Saudi Arabia", Saudi Arabia tab is not visible. Uefa cups are working correctly anyway.

I have all the new teams, kits, etc. only this little problem.

I tried both installs (exe and regenerate) and also to update list.txt. Please give me some help.

SAme Problem here, I've already reinstalled the original game and installed all patchs in the order, when I start a career as a player in corinthians club, when i click to next in calendar, the game crashes.

Ariel

Can you help us?

I had the same problem with FIFA15 mod, and it was solve just in the 1.8update.

Thanks Ariel for the great job!!!!
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2015 12:48 AM by Jimes10.)
11-27-2015 12:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
how to get mods working - seancass41 - 11-14-2015, 02:28 PM
RE: FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - UPDATE 1.5.0 - Jimes10 - 11-27-2015 12:48 AM