Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 4.79 Average
FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - 28.0.4
RASCAL Offline

Given 11 thank(s) in 10 post(s)
RE: FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - UPDATE 1.0.1
(11-11-2015 03:38 PM)david91ar Wrote:  I know here's not the exactly correct place to put that question but I don't know where to ask. I searched on the last pages and haven't find anyone else who asked it, so here it is:

My FIFA 16 won't launch from origin since I formatted my laptop and reinstalled it. It worked previously to the Windows reinstalling and I've got an MSI gaming laptop so the hardware is clearly not the problem. A lot of people have stated the same problem on EA's official website and as far as I now, the solution hasn't been found.

Anyone in this forum got the same issue?
I push play on Origin and the FIFA 16 icon turns gray as usual when it's launching and then in a few seconds it turns again to usual colour and no process starts.

It worked previously on 8.1, now is not working in either 8.1 nor 10, (I upgraded to 10 to see if it solved the problem and no way).

I reinstalled the game a lot of times, used the "repair" option on origin... The problem is there's no error message so I got no clue on where the problem comes from and it's depressing.

Here the EA's website thread:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issue...-p/4805303

try different resolutions of your display. to me it worked to lower the resolution then put it up again and restart. usually when that happens its a resolution problem but it could also be the colordeptht just switch it back for between 16 and 32 bit and try origin again.
11-11-2015 04:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: david91ar

Messages In This Thread
RE: FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - UPDATE 1.0.1 - RASCAL - 11-11-2015 04:12 PM
how to get mods working - seancass41 - 11-14-2015, 02:28 PM