• 34 Vote(s) - 4.79 Average
FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - 28.0.4
Ligue1 Offline
Registered

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
RE: FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - UPDATE 1.0.1
(11-09-2015 10:23 AM)SCBastia1905 Wrote:  
(11-09-2015 08:42 AM)Ligue1 Wrote:  Good morning everyone. =D

Since most of the modding thus far has been concerned with boots and like changes and less with scoreboards, CL style presentation, as there was late in the Fifa 14 mods, and I therefore only am interested in the realistic game play so to speak, thus far, I was wondering if there was a way to have only the CL groups with the actual groups in a mod. That way I anticipate less problems with EA updates. Just curious, if that were possible. Just a thought. =D
I don't know what you are meaning exactly, but the groupstage draw is the real one for Career Mode with MW Database 4.0.

Concerning the possibility of adding new leagues, it would be an huge thing if possible. But i don't know if it's better to add a new country league or inferior divisions ( like Eerste Divisie, 3.Bundesliga, French National etc. ).
Well, I would only like the real group stage draw and not have anything else modded. Since even small modifications seem to corrupt the CM, so I would like to keep the modding to things that will endure EA updates and let's me play online at the same time. It used to be possible in the later stages of Fifa 14, which I was used to. Since the time hasn't passed that far that the mod can adjust as easily as that was just yet, I would like to keep my game as vanilla as possible and add graphic changes later, which, asaik would not corrupt the CM, if that makes sense. No offense at all! I love the work, it just hasn't progressed, naturally, to the stage that I can make my choices. Big Grin
11-09-2015 11:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - UPDATE 1.0.1 - Ligue1 - 11-09-2015 11:03 AM
how to get mods working - seancass41 - 11-14-2015, 02:28 PM