Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 4.79 Average
FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - 28.0.4
MrLeonida Offline
Registered

Given 6 thank(s) in 5 post(s)
RE: FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - UPDATE 1.0.1
(10-30-2015 04:05 PM)Cesc Wrote:  
(10-30-2015 11:18 AM)MrLeonida Wrote:  Hey Ariel, looking in Soccergaming Forum I found a great work in this thread (Cesc's Graphics: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showp...stcount=43) that, in my opinion, has a lot of potential.

This maker made adboard for famous pre-season tournaments, as for eg. International Champions Cup, Emirates Cup and so on. The problem is that he doesnt'know how to assign them or how to modify this pre-season tournaments in db.

In your opinion, is there a way to help him and use them? Smile
Hi, I'm the creator of those graphics Smile

Yeah, it would be fantastic if Ariel could help me with that problem. I need to know how to change the nations of those tournaments and especially assign different stadiums to the competitions. Emirates Cup needs to be played at Emirates Stadium and Audi Cup at Allianz Arena. Furthermore some different generic stadiums for the other tournaments (the Saudi-Arabian stadiums for the Barclays Asia trophy suck).

So Ariel, if you know how to do those two things, tell me and I can finish the project and can send you all the files to include it in Moddingway Mod in the future Smile

I have all graphics/trophys ready, just that DB/csv editing is left.
Thank you for the reply Cesc.
I hope Ariel could help you. It would be great for us! Smile
10-30-2015 04:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - UPDATE 1.0.1 - MrLeonida - 10-30-2015 04:24 PM
how to get mods working - seancass41 - 11-14-2015, 02:28 PM