• 34 Vote(s) - 4.79 Average
FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - 28.0.4
Ariel Offline
Administrator

Given 15293 thank(s) in 4598 post(s)
RE: FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - UPDATE 0.8.2
(10-15-2015 11:24 PM)riesscar Wrote:  
(10-15-2015 05:39 PM)Ariel Wrote:  
(10-15-2015 05:04 PM)Amar.messi Wrote:  When can we expect boot asignment txt file ? Smile

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
As I´ve told before if anyone is willing to help assigning boots will be great.

I assign the boots before I play a match... so - if in my career I play a team that I've yet to create boot assignments for - I just hit up the football boot DB website and assign the current boots for everyone on the team.

I mention this because I have ~ 1/2 of the Bundersliga done and 4 BPL teams. I'm happy to upload all of the .rx3s I have assigned as well as those I assign in the future. I just cannot begin to imagine the monotony and time expenditure involved in creating a boots.txt file for MWM Selector .

I have been meaning to mention that I also have edited the default kits in the 2nd English league (the Skybet Football championship league) such that they have the correct Skybet Sleeve Badges. I think that EA didn't secure that license or something, because the original kits have a mock-badge without Skybet written on it. I'm happy to upload them as well.

Lastly, I've made CL and EL kits for about 30 teams. I know that the current plan is to use overlays to do tournament-specific kit details, but if you'd like I can upload those that I've done in the meantime.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks mate.
When you assing boots all you do is saved by MW Selector in a file named bootsassign.txt you find in boots folder. So if you share that it could be used by others to update their boots Smile

About Skybet the idea was to wait for Rev Mod so we remove all badges from kits and use the new feature. Then if a team is promoted it would use the premier league badges and so.

About the CL kits I guess many of the top teams will need more than the badge because of sponsors etc. If you can upload them will be great.
10-15-2015 11:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Dani-Y

Messages In This Thread
RE: FIFA 16 ModdingWay Mod Official Thread - UPDATE 0.8.2 - Ariel - 10-15-2015 11:39 PM
how to get mods working - seancass41 - 11-14-2015, 02:28 PM