ModdingWay Forums

Full Version: Champions League not appearing in career mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed modding way ultimate version patch and after I win the league in the season 2 Im not qualified in Champions League and at the grup are written tdb at all the teams.
Can anybody help me solve this?
this is what answer i get by @Ariel when i had this problem(worked)

1)You apply the database with MW Selector

2)You open CM16 and do the changes you need.

3)Save with CM16

4)Go to FIFA 16/data/db and copy fifa_ng_db.db and paste it somewhere else

5)Apply again the database with MW Selector

6)Get the fifa_ng_db.db you have backup in step 4. And paste it in FIFA 16/data/db folder.
It worked. Thx a lot man
(05-28-2017 02:45 AM)Granger Wrote: [ -> ]this is what answer i get by @Ariel when i had this problem(worked)

3)Save with CM16

6)Get the fifa_ng_db.db you have backup in step 4. And paste it in FIFA 16/data/db folder.
can you be more specific?
thanks in advance
(05-28-2017 02:45 AM)Granger Wrote: [ -> ]this is what answer i get by @Ariel when i had this problem(worked)

3)Save with CM16

did not work..messed up my database and now i have to start it all over
It does not mess it up if you do it correctly. I have to do this continuously through my career modes because I am always changing things.
(09-08-2017 05:33 AM)D Tom Wrote: [ -> ]It does not mess it up if you do it correctly. I have to do this continuously through my career modes because I am always changing things.
Me too. I was able to put to work 2nd Portuguese League and a new Portuguese cup and follwoing the steps+few changes in sttings of compdata and it all work just fine.
(09-08-2017 03:29 PM)ALVALADE XXI Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-08-2017 05:33 AM)D Tom Wrote: [ -> ]It does not mess it up if you do it correctly. I have to do this continuously through my career modes because I am always changing things.
Me too. I was able to put to work 2nd Portuguese League and a new Portuguese cup and follwoing the steps+few changes in sttings of compdata and it all work just fine.
Could you please tell me what should I do ? in compdata? i am creating ecuadorian league in Moddingwaymod
Reference URL's