ModdingWay Forums

Full Version: **ModdingWay Mod Official Post Box Thread**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
─░mage

Please use this thread to post up items you wish to appear in future updates of the Official Moddingway Mod, such as Kits, faces, etc.
Don't use this thread to request items but do use it to post up items you've found and want included in future updates of the mod.
Any posts seen on subjects other then this will be deleted, as will any requests without posting the item.

click = Career Tweaks by beta990
click = Hybrid Gameplay by Fidel
greetz
(11-04-2013 07:28 PM)techneek Wrote: [ -> ]Those career tweaks are not very good imo. I changed mine myself and I would really not like if they would be integrated in MW Mod. Some of his changes are nonsense and others are way too abrupt. Some are good though.
This mod isn't about just you. You're starting to sound like a demanding child.
(11-04-2013 08:26 PM)SIA Bouncer Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2013 07:28 PM)techneek Wrote: [ -> ]Those career tweaks are not very good imo. I changed mine myself and I would really not like if they would be integrated in MW Mod. Some of his changes are nonsense and others are way too abrupt. Some are good though.
This mod isn't about just you. You're starting to sound like a demanding child.
Haha, exactly. Besides, not like ModdingWay forces you to use certain things in its mod. You get a free choice on what you want, hence the purpose of the selector.
Moswell is on Fire. He has created RPL GK kits as well.

Link to his page: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showt...p?t=187998
click = Custom Team Tactics by Krebstar
maybe for topleagues (premier league, serie a, bundesliga, la liga, ligue a)
(11-04-2013 09:02 PM)SHREYAN Wrote: [ -> ]Moswell is on Fire. He has created RPL GK kits as well.

Link to his page: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showt...p?t=187998
Yes I've seen and have included Big Grin

(11-04-2013 09:03 PM)techneek Wrote: [ -> ]have you tried those tweaks? Try them and you'll see for yourself. I gave an example of a ridiculous change yesterday about beta990's tweaks (he changed min contract lenght for youths from 3 years to 15 years). I doubt anyone would want changes like that in their career mode. I always posted here just to try and help you guys, but it seems this is
bothering you, somehow. No problem, I will stop posting, take care.
I deleted all my posts, so my "spamming" wont bother you anymore.
What a drama llama you are. Yes it's best to sit in the timeout corner for a while.
Sorry, didn't know there was a own thread for this.

It would be great if you could add Wolverines Kevin-Prince Boateng face: http://www.fifaplanet.de/showthread.php/...post676599
Hi SIA, if I have properly understood you will include all Moswell's kits in mod ?
(11-04-2013 10:44 PM)nesyoukijo Wrote: [ -> ]the mod doesn't work with me, the list.txt should disappear when we install the mod, but he doesn't, help plz.
Are you incapable of reading? First of all, who gives a damn if the list.txt isn't removed after installation, but more importantly, it's deliberate - in case there are crashes or issues, you can just reinstall the mod, without extracting the stuff that used to get removed. Additionally, this isn't where you should post about mod issues anyway, which leads me back to "are you incapable of reading".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Reference URL's