ModdingWay Forums

Full Version: FIFA 14 PC ModdingWay Mod Matrix Stats System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

I have started to work on my Matrix System for FIFA 14. Its working fine until now and I am on a good way. I have a first DB with Matrix Stats for all players in the MW Demo Patch ready.

What I have done right now is to give players formula based Matrix stats depending on their current market prices. I also have developed a new system for the strenght values of the players depending on their personal height and weight.

Also a new system for the international reputation of the players, same for the values of the attacking workrate and defensive workrate for the players. The weak foot ability is now coupled wit the ballcontroll value of the players.

Also skillmoves values are linked to the market prices of the players. So a expensive superstar should be more extraordinary then a player from a weak Serie B.

I also added my system for automatically added secondary positions of the players. So players are now much more variable insertable. Another feature is the new assignment of the GK saving type, that means that the top keepers of the game are now able to entertain us with much more extraordinary saves and bring more thrill to the game.

One of the best features is the new assignemt of the specialities of all players. Because of that I have increased the level of all players by minimum values on every player value, they have now all much more different and new assigned specialities that makes the gameplay much more diversified and fascinating

There are two folders in the download, one with the Matrix Stats Database and one with the original FIFA Database if you want turn back to the original Stats

You only have to copy the folder GAME into your FIFA 14 Main folder and overwrite the old data

Here a some screenshots of version 1.0 that shows you some of my changes at the example of Mancherster City

And this are the original values without Matrix Stats System:

Here you can see the current market prices of Manchester City, and so you can understand why some overall ratings are getting increased. At example Joe Hart is on of the most expensive GK's in the world, so his values has been changed up by my system.

Much work to do right now for my, next step is to find a way to lower the values of all players in a linear way, so that a career game is more realistic and I'm also working on new formulas for a better way to calculate the potential of the players for careers in FIFA 14.

Take a look on my new improvements in version 2

This are the original values from FIFA 14

İmage İmage

And now I have changes some things in my system and the results looks like:

İmage İmage

That
means all players have now Matrix Stas and new specialities etc. But
the overall value isn't much higher then they was in the original game.
So its now also absolute useable for a career Wink
(09-21-2013 09:13 PM)Kenny Wrote: [ -> ]Here you can see the current market prices of Manchester City, and so you can understand why some overall ratings are getting increased. At example Joe Hart is on of the most expensive GK's in the world, so his values has been changed up by my system.

Much work to do right now for my, next step is to find a way to lower the values of all players in a linear way, so that a career game is more realistic and I'm also working on new formulas for a better way to calculate the potential of the players for careers in FIFA 14.
Forgive my ignorance Kenny but is there not a danger of things becoming unrealistic due to the fact that there's not a direct relationship between current form and market value? Some players are overpriced aswell. Thanks for the great work and look forward to seeing this in action Big Grin
Quote:
Quote:Here
you can see the current market prices of Manchester City, and so you
can understand why some overall ratings are getting increased. At
example Joe Hart is on of the most expensive GK's in the world, so his
values has been changed up by my system.

Much work to do right
now for my, next step is to find a way to lower the values of all
players in a linear way, so that a career game is more realistic and I'm
also working on new formulas for a better way to calculate the
potential of the players for careers in FIFA 14.
Forgive
my ignorance Kenny but is there not a danger of things becoming
unrealistic due to the fact that there's not a direct relationship
between current form and market value? Some players are overpriced
aswell. Thanks for the great work and look forward to seeing this in
action Big Grin
Well of course, Matrix System is giving the game a new dimension. Its not my intention to build a hyper realistic game. I want to make the game better playable and give the users so much fun as they can get.

And because all players are rated formula based in the same way. Its really fair. Many people like this new way of rating players. But there will always be two Databased, one with the original FIFA values and one with Matrix Stats, so everybody can always feel free to choose what he likes more. Or even to give the Matrix Stats a try :-)
(09-21-2013 09:26 PM)Kenny Wrote: [ -> ]Well of course, Matrix System is giving the game a new dimension. Its not my intention to build a hyper realistic game. I want to make the game better playable and give the users so much fun as they can get.

And because all players are rated formula based in the same way. Its really fair. Many people like this new way of rating players. But there will always ne two Databased, one with the original FIFA values and one with Matrix Stats, so everybody can always feel free to choose what he likes more. Or even to give the Matrix Stats a try :-)
I like this concept as there are some seriously underated players like Benteke, Ramsey, Neymar etc Big Grin
Man this system sounds promising but the ratings...
It's not normal when D. Silva has 92 rating. In my opinion Silva is overrated player, he was crap on last season, 88 was too much but 92? Dude WTF?!

In this kind of situation Ronaldo and Messi should have 100+ overall which is impossible.

Also you must know that value in transfermarkt depend on many things for example. age of player.
So Ibrahimovic is 32 or 33 years old so his value ain't tell how good player is he, and his rating will be lower than other more weaker players. I know stats are also important, but I think you should improve that system, because now it ain't realistic at all.
There will never be a way to make everybody happy. And like I said this is the first DB I build with my System für FIFA. So there is still much work to do. But you can give it a try, I have released a test version in the other thread.

And like I always say, nobody is forced to use new things, its only a offer from me to play with Matrix Stats. but I'm always open for a discussion, because its good to hear other opinions. That helps me always to improve my work
(09-21-2013 10:01 PM)konradstw Wrote: [ -> ]Man this system sounds promising but the ratings...
It's not normal when D. Silva has 92 rating. In my opinion Silva is overrated player, he was crap on last season, 88 was too much but 92? Dude WTF?!

In this kind of situation Ronaldo and Messi should have 100+ overall which is impossible.

Also you must know that value in transfermarkt depend on many things for example. age of player.
So Ibrahimovic is 32 or 33 years old so his value ain't tell how good player is he, and his rating will be lower than other more weaker players. I know stats are also important, but I think you should improve that system, because now it ain't realistic at all.
One would assume Messi and Ronaldo would be near the 100 mark which is what a lot of people wanted to see anyways. I agree that this system may not take into account form but would increase everyones stats a little it seems so would probably make the game more fun.
Yes this will be a feature of the Matrix Stats System in the fullversion. We will correct then many wrong positions
Kenny i am looking forward to your matrix system mate its looking good up to now keep up the good work mate bring on next friday fifa 14 time Smile
Kenny when you release your database, it will be possible to change some players stats? I mean not from FIFA level but by using some custom tool?
The whole idea with your system is great, but before I start my carrer, I really would like to make some improvement for myself, and using FIFA Edit tool which is included in the game is to damn slow.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's