This is the tool, which will help U to edit Roster-files of the brand new MLB 2K11 (PC), NBA 2K11 (PC and XBox 360) games as well as the previous year NBA 2K10 (PC)!
What's new in v. 2.1:
New in v. 2.1.3:
- Fixed: Bug, which didn’t allow the program to be registered correctly, if registration name included one or more space characters
New in v. 2.1.2:
- Fixed: Bug, which caused the free agents list not to save correctly on NBA 2K11 PC Tables
New in v. 2.1.1:
- Fixed: Bug, which caused “Access Violation” error, when sorting a column
- Fixed: Bug, which caused jerseys recoloring on NBA 2K11 Xbox 360 Tables
New in v. 2.1:
- Added: Support for FXG (Association) and CMG (MyPlayer) XBox 360 NBA 2K11 files
- Added: Ability to edit Free Agents list in XBox 360 NBA 2K11 files
- Added: Ability to edit Structs11 and Home Series tabs for NBA 2K11 XBox 360 Tables
- Added: Ability to clone/delete records on NBA 2K11 XBox 360 Tables
- Added: Game Records' value is now an editable field for NBA 2K11 XBox 360 Tables
- Changed: Various optimizations
- Fixed: Glitch, which led to non-proper synchronization between MyFriend Panel and inner DB (led to visible changes, which not saved)
- Fixed: A problem with licensing system, which could cause Product ID to swap on each reboot on PCs with more than 1 HDD (led to the necessity of requesting new keys on each reboot)
- Fixed: Bug, which led to Out Of Memory Error, when attempting to save an XBox 360 NBA 2K11 file for more than once
- Fixed: Bugs, which caused GID and Name fields of Jerseys tab; Overriding Rotations tab; Draft Projection tab of NBA 2K11 XBox 360 Tables not to save
- Fixed: Several minor bugs and misprints
NBA 2K11 is a basketball video game developed by Visual Concepts and 2K Sports and published by 2K Sports.It was released on October 5, 2010 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PSP, Wii, and PC. Michael Jordan is the cover athlete of the game and is featured in the game in different ways.
The game introduces some new features, several of which involve cover athlete Michael Jordan. The "Jordan Challenge" is a game mode that follows 10 of Jordan's career accomplishments. In "MJ: Creating a Legend", players will take control of Jordan as a rookie and guide him to legendary status on any NBA squad. As Jordan completes seasons during the mode, players will see his appearance change as he ages. This mode is unlocked after completing all of the Jordan Challenges. As part of the "My Jordans" feature, users will be awarded pairs of Air Jordans for hitting game milestones and accomplishments. Collect the entire line of Air Jordan shoes that MJ wore throughout his career and gain specific attribute bonuses when you have them equipped.
Also included in NBA 2K11 is the ability to play with some classic teams from the past. Players can play with the teams in exhibition mode and association mode. Along with being able to play with classic teams, NBA 2K11 also includes classic stadiums that correspond with the classic teams.
NBA 2K11 features an improved presentation to make the game appear even more realistic. With the help from a TNT producer, NBA 2K11 improves the broadcast aspect of the game to make it more like NBA on TNT. This includes seeing players walk off the team bus as they enter the arena during pre-game.
Unlike last year's version of the game, this year NBA Draft Combine is included in the main game.Also, the player can now control new passes added to the game. Other features include the option to make a player and bring him to the NBA 2K league headquarters, as well as the ability to participate in post-game press conferences and sign sponsorship deals.
The Playstation 3 version of the game will also be able to take advantage of the new Playstation Move hardware allowing you to shoot, dribble, and dunk with the new controller while playing NBA 2K11.
Download REDitor V 2.1.3. This is a mod for NBA 2K11 video game.
IMPORTANT : This mod was created to be used only with a legal copy of the game.