With this tool you can adjust WIDE camera settings
- Open you pes2010.exe. You can load any moded exe ( El Grande Patch PES 2010.exe ...)
- Select value you want to change
- Write new value in the box
Use camera angle (e.g. 9-75) in kitserver config, or in pesplus by adding
<Module name="CameraAdjust" enable="1" angle="75"/> in pes2010plus.xml file
to add a realistic broadcast effect
little help on values:
- Height - 241 - is quite hight value, you can lower it to 150 to have realistic broadcast effect
- Zoom near - 95 - it's a regular zoom. Put lower value to zoom in (e.g 60-65)
- Zoom far - 197 - it's a zoom value when the ball is on opposite (far) side. It's enought to adjust this value only by +-1.
- (196 gives real broadcast effect)
Tool made by Mario79
Thanks to ModdingWay.com team for camera adresses
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 is an upcoming football video game in the Pro Evolution Soccer series. The game is being developed and published by Konami for release on Sony's PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable; Microsoft's Xbox 360 and Windows Nintendo's Wii; and mobile phones. The game has a release date of 23 October 2009 for the PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions. The PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Portable versions are set to be released on 6 November 2009 while the Wii version will be released on 20 November 2009. The playable demo for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 versions was released on 17 September 2009. Lionel Messi will be a key endorsement player for PES 2010 by featuring throughout the promotion and development of the game. He is set to feature on the cover alongside Fernando Torres, another endorsement player.
Download PES 2010 Camera Tuner. This is a mod for Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 video game.
IMPORTANT : This mod was created to be used only with a legal copy of the game.