NBA 2K10 is a basketball video game developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports. It was released on October 6, 2009 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3 and PSP and on October 12, 2009 on PC. Kobe Bryant is the cover athlete of the game.
- *NBA Today - Real world matchups, news and stats are automatically streamed right into the game.
- *My Player Mode - Players can create their own basketball player and guide him through his career. Starting as a drafted or undrafted rookie in the Summer Circuit, players will have to work their way up into an NBA team\'s training camp, or in the D-League.
- *Signature Play - New signature player styles, tendencies, dribble packages, dunk packages, and facial expressions.
- *Reworked Gameplay - New easy-to-use dribbling and post game controls. New stamina system.
- *Deeper Association - The Association now incorporates the NBA Development League, the ability to control all 30 NBA teams at once, restricted free agency, real-time practice, an all-new player progression system, and a host of other enhancements.
- *Shut Down D - Shut down teams with new defensive controls that allow you to shadow your opponent\'s every move, deny position off-ball, and even select how you want to contest shots.
- *Improved Create-A-Player Mode - Players can now customize their player's facial styles, tattoos, and shoes. Also included are new dunk packages, dribble packages, signature leaners, floaters and post moves.
- *Save & Quit Current Game - A new gameplay feature that allows you to save a game right where you are and come back to it later to the point where you saved it.
Download Lebron James Cyber Face - 3 Versions - Tattoo Update. This is a mod for NBA 2K10 video game.
IMPORTANT : This mod was created to be used only with a legal copy of the game.