All NBA Champions since the 1970's PLUS many more teams [257 total teams]! ALL teams now work in season/association mode!
If you are debating whether or not to download the Ultimate Base Roster check out the great video preview made by Shady00018/Rush:
Ultimate Base Roster Video Preview
If you would like to contact me directly for any reason you may do so:
Don't miss the special announcement/message to Ultimate Base Roster fans:
Major Updates in V32:
• Includes a "UBRV32 Association.ros" roster file which strips out all of the retro teams for those of you who just want the updated roster with flawless Season/Franchise mode. Don't worry the normal Ultimate Base Roster V32 with all the retros is still there too.
• All players on current teams have real portraits
• All players on current teams have correct shoes/accessories - courtesy NickQuick
• Added the new Nuggets Retro Jersey
• All rotations/player positions are accurate of November 4th, 2012
• Added a 1999-2000 Season Mod - courtesy Skoadam
• Tweaked some of the Season Mods for minor updates. We now have 15 full season mods, the ABA mod, and the UBR all compatible without affecting regular NBA2K12 files and they all work in season/association.
• Current NBA Teams Rosters/Rotations up to date as of Sunday November 4th, 2012.
Major Updates in V31:
• Includes a "UBRV31 Association.ros" roster file which strips out all of the retro teams for those of you who just want the updated roster with flawless Season/Franchise mode. Don't worry the normal Ultimate Base Roster V31 with all the retros is still there too.
• Tweaked all starting lineups to reflect projected 2012-2013 lineups
• Added the new 2013 Spurs and 2013 Lakers courts
• Added the new 2013 Cavs Alternate Jersey and 94-95 Hawks Alternate Jersey
• Added 25 new portraits and 9 enhanced portraits (every current NBA player has a portrait now)
• Tweaked some of the Season Mods for minor updates and fixed the season/association mode stability for the 1995 roster. We now have 14 full season mods, the ABA mod, and the UBR all compatible without affecting regular NBA2K12 files and they all work in season/association.
• Current NBA Teams Rosters up to date as of Sunday October 21, 2012.
Please consider giving a donation by clicking the blue link next to the Donate picture... I spend hours making this stuff for you guys on top of paying for grad school and teaching in a middle school. I would appreciate anything you can donate - P.S. if you do make a donation make mention of a team you would like created as I will take that into consideration when creating my future teams:
Click here to make a donation
This is the "Ultimate Base Roster" file for NBA2K12. I’ve named it this because of all the other extras included in just ONE roster file and all functions work (association, season, etc) without overwriting any data.
- this tutorial is a little bit out of date - but it's still useful
After you click the "DOWNLOAD" button located below you will be brought to a webpage with 4 separate download parts. If this is the first time seeing the "4 Part" downloads on this page then you're going to want to download Part 1 and Part 2 first. If you have already previously downloaded Part 1 and Part 2 once already for the Ultimate Base Roster or one of the other Season Mods you won't have to download them again. If you're not sure if you have downloaded them previously then play it safe and download/install Part 1 and Part 2. Remember, after you download those parts ONE time you never have to download them again.
You will, however need to download Part 3 and Part 4 NO MATTER what.
After downloading Part 3 make sure to read the "README.PDF" file located in the zip file.
You will need to place all of the contents from Part 3 into your Main NBA2K Folder.
C: / Program Files (x86) / 2K Sports / NBA 2K12 (NOT THE SAVES FOLDER)
After downloading Part 4 make sure to read the "README.PDF" file located in the zip file.
You will need to place all of the contents from Part 4 into your SAVES Folder.
C: / Users / Your Name / AppData / Roaming / 2K Sports / NBA 2K12 / Saves
Then open the game and load the “UltimateBaseRosterV32” roster.
For Steam users use:
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steamsteamapps/ common / NBA 2K12
Still having trouble installing? Click HERE!
(special thanks to Jaosming for this amazing video tutorial)
(Note – if you load the roster and not all the teams are showing then first load “Unlock All Settings” from the load menu. I included this file for anyone who hadn’t downloaded it yet (courtesy Jao).