Master GIGGIRIVA is back with the latest version of FIFA Classic Patch 14. An All-In-One version easy to install. Enjoy the magic of classic football, from 1930 World Cup to 2018, Euro Cup from 1960 to 2016, even Clubs Cups like Euro Cup or Copa Libertadores.
Closer to launch Codemasters revealed a full list of every car class in DIRT 5. DIRT 5’s launch, begins on October 9 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, followed shortly by Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5. Check out details and screenshots.
NACON and Big Ant Studios reveal the first gameplay video for their new joint project: Tennis World Tour 2. It will be released in September on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
We are close to the next release of Codemasters' F1 game. F1 2020 will be released on July 10 and it will include tons of new features and improved game modes like My Team. Check out this launch trailer.
NBA 2K21 comes to PS4 and Xbox One in September, and to PS5 and Xbox Series X for $10 more. Only players who get the Kobe Bryant special Mamba Forever Edition will get a free upgrade to the next-gen consoles. Not a good deal.
* If your game reloads any roster, the tool will reload data automatically too.
* Editing controls open in a separate window, so you can edit multiple objects simultaneously.
* In the same roster, you can clone players/staff/team/jerseys. Something special with some of the data. e.g. deep copy or skip some unique ids, etc.).
* For different rosters, all object module data supports copy and paste from the clipboard with one-click (single tab data copy or all data for object).
----* For example you can copy the data to a text editor to edit it, or copy and share it with others, and just paste it from your clipboard in the tool.
* You can copy/paste shoe data with the different rosters (one-click with clipboard).
* You can create and edit players/teams stats, and you can edit team rival values, and team records for points, rebounds, etc.
* And some other features are not shown in the screenshots.
* If you add or delete or change files in waigua folder, and if you want to synchronize the cache, open "Settings" - "Clear File Cache", and then just scroll the mouse wheel to re-render controls OR click refresh btn (at the top of the list). (Of course, you can also restart the tool, and it will automatically update the cache).
* Click the right mouse button for the menu on all lists (for trade/assign teams/swap/clone, etc.).
* Double-click on an item in the left list to open the editing window.
* In the editing window, right-click or click on the button in the lower right corner to display menu for object/module copy, maximizing the edit area, etc., and for some tab, e.g. player attributes, set all attributes +1 -1 or max.
* Enable/Disable editing of read-only controls in the settings.
* Control title (in editing window) with [ * ] are TIPS, mouse over the title to display tips, this is very important, It's a few tips about the data/control.
Check out how to install these mods in this tutorial.