Hey, I'm Jordi. Creator of the MCMB mod, which overhauls the Career Mode of FIFA 20, which in truth makes the game how it should be!
The features are:
Realistic AI contract renewal
- The CPU now renews nearly all of their player's contracts, decent free agents will be rare.
Realistic AI team selection
- The CPU now pick out their best starting 11 in most matches
- Low league positions and/or UEFA competition(s) will have a higher chance to get you fired
- The club is less ruthless, and won't sack you as easily.
- You get more offers from different leagues
- Get more offers if successful
Realistic Player Values
- Values are much more realistic, wonderkids will cost alot more than the default values from the normal FIFA 20
Realistic Player Growth/Decline
- Players now grow & decline in a realistic way, based on in-forms, age and potential
- Teams win the league with more points
- Teams now get relegated with fewer points
- realistic goals are scored (i.e might see ronaldo get a hat trick)
- More injuries happen in games
- More cards happen in games
- You can now train all stats (jumping, sprint speed, reactions, etc)
- Training is a bit less effective
Realistic Release Clauses
- Most La Liga players now have a release clauses
Last but not least UI overhaul (added features)
- Total new look for Squad screen and Transfer screen example: https://ibb.co/5cXHXrh
Plus more other realistic tweaks.