Kimmich has received a major update as well as his position has changed. Check out his FIFA 21 stats and find out if he could become one of the favorite players in the game.
Karim Benzemá received an upgrade in FIFA 21. But is it worth? Maybe the upgrade in numbers is not reflected in his performance in-game. Let´s check out his stats.
It´s not a major upgrade, but Mbappé's overall rating has been improved by 1 compared with his FIFA 20 card. Check which stats have been upgraded and why he could become one of the most deadly weapons at the beginning of the FUT season.
The Premier League has launched a new anthem ahead of the 2020/21 season, which starts on Saturday 12 September when Fulham takes on Arsenal at 12. 30pm. Expect this track to be included in the 20 / 21 FIFA Infinity-ModdingWay Mods.
The Alexander-Arnold base gold card has received a major update. From 83, his overall rating has been increased to 87. We check out which stats have been improved.
COMMUNITY MOD VI - 2018/2019
This patch groups together several mods from the community and makes them compatible.
*ONLY CGFILE EXPLORER - OFFICIAL GAME AND LAST UPDATE*
A clean fifa is strongly advised, erased your team files before any installation
- FIP 5.0 (Fifa Infinity)
- IMS 2018/2019 (IMStudios)
- Community Modders
- Kits 18/19
- Fifa Career Mod 4.0 (Ultra Immersive)
- New Clubs with real promotions and relegations 18/19
- Custom Groups for the European cups (almost real)
- News scripts (Leagues, Cups, Tournaments...)
- And other Community Mods
Kits 18/19 : French L1 - German Bundesliga - Spanish Liga - Italian Serie A - Premier League English - Portuguese Liga Nos - And others in the world, brazil, holland, russia, greece, czech, romanian and many others from the rest of the world.
- Gameplay 4.0 (Ultra Immersive)
- New Caméra System
- PS Controller
- TV Channels
IMPORTANT: Leagues and cups available and playable.
GERMANY: League 1-2-3
ENGLAND: League 1-2-3-4
SAUDI ARABIA: League 1
ARGENTINA: League 1
AUSTRALIA: League 1
AUSTRIA: League 1
BELGIUM: League 1
BRAZIL: League 1
CHILE: League 1
COLOMBIA: League 1-2
REP. OF KOREA: League 1
DENMARK: League 1
SCOTLAND: League 1
SPAIN: League 1-2
USA: League 1
FRANCE: League 1-2
ITALY: League 1-2
JAPAN: League 1
MEXICO: League 1
NORWAY: League 1
HOLLAND: League 1
POLAND: League 1
PORTUGAL: League 1
RUSSIA: League 1
IRELAND: League 1
SWITZERLAND: League 1
SWEDEN: League 1
TURKEY: League 1
NOT PLAYABLE BUT PRESENT IN CAREER SIMULATION
(Only playable at kickoff - Custom competitions and career simulation)
CHINA: League 1 GREECE: League 1
CZECH REP.: League 1 ROMANIA: League 1
Some Chinese, Greek, Czech, Romanian and some of the rest of the world will only have home and goalkeeper jerseys.
This is due to the large number of additions to the database.
Tournament and Custom Cups
Not available in 64 teams due to the number of competitions added in the game including the career mod.
Available for 2-4-6-8-16-32 teams
There are *two versions available. (four if you count the system camera versions)
A light and a full house.
If the installation fails on the Full, use the Light.
Both versions are identical and have 18/19 jerseys but in the Full, there are many more 18/19 jerseys and flags.
Full Version 2.70 GB
Light version 1.85 GB
Community Mod VI Full Version
Community Mod VI Full Version With New Camera System
Community Mod Light Version
Community Mod Light Version With New Camera System
1/ Start CGFile Explorer
2/ Choose Fifa 18.exe
3/ Import a new patch
4/ Choose Community Mod
5/ Load the mod (this can be long - 20/30 min)
6/ Close CGFile Explorer and play
7/ Only Offline
***This mod only works with CGfile Explorer***
1/ Copy the downloaded locate.ini file
2/ And replace the one found in
C: \ProgramFiles \OriginGames \Fifa18 \Mods \Community 1.x \Win32_data
and C: \ProgramFiles \OriginGames \Fifa18 \data_Original or data
**Replace the original locate.ini to play online**
The mod is already included, but we must add the image
1/ Copy the downloaded controller.png file
2/ And replace the one found in
C: \ProgramFiles \OriginGames \Fifa18 \FIFASetup \Resources
1/ After installing the version of your choice
2/ Downloaded the TV channel of your choice
3/ Start CG file with the loaded version (brazilian, greek, romanian, etc.)
4/ Choose import
5/ Check the boxes carefully Legacy Files and Bundle Files
6/ Then import selection
7/ Wait for the end of the import
8/ Then press create mod
9/ Choose your installed and existing version
1/ Installation identical to TV channel mod. Follow the same steps.
YOUTUBE CHANNEL :
DONATE : (thank you to all those who support us)
*The different VI versions are compatible with each other.
If you have an earlier version, you will need to start a game again.
-More than 700 banners national teams and clubs:
(Italy, Holland, France, Spain, Germany, Brazil, England, International, and many more).
- More than 1000 / 1500 flags.
- More than 9000 HQ minifaces.
- Kits season 18/19
- Squads updated to November 2018 for all teams with fully rosters and players' ratings converted from FIFA 19 database.
- 2018/19 new promoted teams added for all leagues converted from FIFA 19 (replacing relegated teams).
- Brasileirao 2018 fully updated, with real rosters and missing teams.
- Campeonato de Chile 2018 fully updated with real rosters and realistic competition format.
- Russian Premier League 2018/19 fully updated with real rosters and new promoted teams added.
- Greek Super League 2018/19 fully updated rosters and graphics for all the teams.
- Czech HET liga 2018/19 fully updated rosters and graphics for all the teams.
- Chinese Super League 2018 fully updated rosters and graphics for all the teams.
- Romanian Liga I 2018/19 fully updated rosters and graphics for all the teams.
- A lot of "Rest of Europe" teams participating in european competitions (including Crvena Zvezda, Dinamo Zagreb, Dinamo Kyiv, Qarabag, BATE Borisov, Qarabag, among others) added in "Rest of World".
- Al-Ahly (EGY), Auckland City (NZL), Kitchee SC (HKG) and Los Angeles FC (USA) added in Rest of World.
– “Rest of world team” with missing important players added.
- FIFA Club World Cup, AFC Champions League and CONCACAF Champions League playables in Career Mode.
- Fixed Copa do Brasil (now with 20 teams).
- Fixed SSE Airtricity League and Irish EA Sports Cup (now with 10 teams).
- Fixed Coppa Italia (now with 39 teams).
- Fixed Superliga Argentina (now with 26 teams) with realistic competition format and realistic 2018/19 season schedule.
- Added Cupa Romвniei playable in Career and Tournament modes.
- Licensed names, kits, minikits and logos for all the unlicensed teams.
- Licensed names and logos for unlicensed leagues and competitions.
- Fixed Cadiz CF kits (thanks to carrasco1live).
- 18 new player faces edited via ingame editor (thanks to decoruiz).
- Animated adboards for UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League (thanks to Andy).
- New animated adboards for Premier League teams (thanks to Andy).
- Custom flags for some teams.
- Two "Classic XI" teams with FUT Icons and FUT Legends.
- 42 manager faces unlocked and real manager names for all teams.
- Real stadium names for all teams.
- Unlocked all World Cup stadiums in all game modes.
- Unlocked all boots and balls.
- Uncloked all the new faces added in World Cup update in all game modes.
- Unlocked all the new national teams added in World Cup update in all game modes.
- FIFA World Cup mode updated with realistic squads and 23 players per team.
- Improved player growth so that player who performs, trains and play more regularly improves further than player who do not.
- Ability to train stats such as sprint/acceleration(use the penalty training: https://i.imgur.com/xdechn7.png).
- Improved training for younger player with higher potential.
- All player stats/abilities revealed.
- Match sim is fixed and takes a team's overall into account more.(https://imgur.com/a/Q4DFq)
- Improved transfer from smaller teams/players(3 times more transfer from smaller clubs: https://i.gyazo.com/189cc00f04f2e3d5f5828b428a74e930.png)
- Improved chances of getting more offers for your player from another team.
- Improved job offers.
- Improved youth generation(fixed mental stats and work rate).
- Youth player now starts from 14 years old.
- Improved youth scouting. They are more randomized and realistic.
- Improved CPU line up selection(they should pick their best team now).
- Improved player morale(fringe player should whine less not being selected every match).
- Improved sacking so the board is more lenient.
- You will be able to use 100% of your current budget on the next season.
- Lowered the amount of goals from match sim a bit to keep it realistic.
- Increased the max number of traits a player can have.
- Increased max youth squad size to 24.
- Added Composure training from Penalty.
- Added Strength training from Dribbling.
- Added Reaction training from Defending.
- Added Aggression training from Defending.
- Improved player growth on match performance so that when younger player peforrms they grow faster.
- Improved player growth on match performance so that when older players performs, they don't lose rating.
- Reduced the chance for your player to reject contract from another team.
- Removed scripted derby/rival/cup matches.
- Removed home match CPU boost/script.
- Fixed some ridiculous transfer from lower rated team. (Augero going to West Ham, Lewandowski going to West Borm, etc).
- Improved player price tag/value to ensure more realistic values to today's economy.
- Improved Training a bit. Younger player growth and overall growth modifier.
- Improved Player Growth rate from training and match performance.
- Reduced the number of goals scored by the CPU a bit on match sim from the previous patch. (Some teams had 90+ GD after the end of the season so now that should be fixed).
- Highly realistic and competitive league battles should provide more challenge now.
- Improved match sim goal scorer.
- Improved lower league transfer frequency based on neccessity.
- Improved player growth if they get a lot of match time.
- More points for the board if you overachieve in the league.
- Improved Player Growth System where older player that performs good doesn't drop in overall and young player that outperforms their potential will increase their potential. (Form > 8.0)
- Removed scripted tournament/cup matches where smaller team will outperform bigger team.
- Improved training for players on form and young players that have good potential where they will train and get better way faster than average players. So you could get players like Messi and Ronaldo caliber.
- Improved youth player skills and traits so they are more varied.
- Always carry over the same budget next season.
- Better realistic and varied job offers.
- Job offer is based on your league performance as well as how long you were in the club.
- Increased chance of accepted loan offers.
- Less chance of loan offers failing.
- Better personal decision to look for a new club in transfer. If they are in good form/morale the CPU won't sell them all the time.
- Better Manager AI. CPU will always choose the strongest and the best team against you regardless of other non-important factors.
- More waiting time before CPU retracts an offer as well as wait for player to make a decision. Less failed transfers.
- Playergrowth is more depended on form and match rating and will grow above player cap if trained well.
- Playergrowth have more realistic curve so it's more gradual or exponent based on match rating. Pretty realistic.
- Improved player growth curetable for older players. If they perform well, they maintain their stats however if not, they lose it. Same with players that have already reached potential.
- Improved seller acceptance to be less strict and more fluid and dynamic based on manager.
- Training now does not take account of a player's potential. Player training will take account of player form and morale now. So you can grow a player more than their potential now.
- Huge changes to transfers now allows every team to be active on the transfer market allowing lesser teams to sign players they need and world class players less interested in moving to a different team if they have high morale.
- 10x more transfers. Similar to real life.
- Teams now look at their squad and make the proper transfer. No more man utd singing 10 strikers.
- Teams also replace players they sold more cleverly.
- CPU team grows and plays player that have potential. And will then sell them for high price.
- If a player thinks he is better than the team he is playing, he will request to leave.
- Older players will sign for clubs that offer high contract.
- Compatibility with all languages.
DONATE : (thank you to all those who support us)
We would like to thank the people, groups, teams, who allowed us to use some mods, those who helped us work on Community Mod.
Thank you so much.
*SouthWest87 - Graphic Designer
*And all the others who directly helped us
Fifa Infinity Team
*Irkin Lexa*Futy Lady
*TheAwesomeGem for The Career Mod
*Fidel Gameplay for The New Caméra System
*Paulv2k4 for The New Gameplay (3.0/4.0)
*Aranaktu for The tools
*Hiroshi for The PS Control
Hoping not to forget anyone,
if so, I apologize.
Another big thank you to Damien and Nafer - Fip for the permissions.
And a huge thank you to SouthWest 87 our graphic designer, for his impressive work! especially on the French leagues.
Thank you all,
Good game !
And see you soon on Fifa 19
DONATE : (thank you to all those who support us)