League Editor 2010 v1.2
by Stelios | www.moddingway.com
- Added support to load luague names from file leaguelist.txt (thanks to Tottimas for the map)
- Added prefixed name for league list file after the update (unnamed_1974.bin)
- Fixed Windows 7 x64 crash
- Minor fixes
Here is a tool to easily manage teams on leagues, modes and groups. With League Editor you can add/move/delete teams on any league or group in the game and you may also experiment on some other categories undiscovered. Enjoy...
To use the tool you are going to need a PC Option File and a leagues file (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com), which can be both PC or Xbox360 bin. First, you need to open the Option File, so that the game knows IDs and Team names (for now, the tool only supports PC Option Files, so even if you want to edit an Xbox360 league file you need to use a PC Option File for the team names). Then you open the league file, which contains the actual leagues. The program will automatically detect if this is a PC or X360 file and go to this mode.
You can change everything:
- Add teams, by draging them from the right list and droping them in the appropriate league on the left treeview.
- Move teams, by click them on the treeview and moving while holding the click.
- Delete team, by pressing Del button when a team is selected on the left treeview, or by right-clicking and selecting the "Delete team" option.
After changing everything, DON'T FORGET TO SAVE before you close the tool, otherwise you'll lose all progress. The game automatically saves the file according to the mode of the opened file (PC or Xbox360) so take notice of that when you "Save as..". We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you keep a BACKUP of your league file before you use the tool. This tool, doesn't not affect your Option File at all...
First of all, i need to say big thanks to master Skunk for his tip on managing Xbox360 file! I'd like to thank all ModdingWay staff for being with us and working for all people on MW Labs. I'd also like to thank WEHellas (www.wehellas.gr) for the support and testing...
Thanks to Tottimas for his leagues map...
Thanks to Ariel for everything...