EA released a new update for FIFA 17 ( Official Patch 1.05 ) There are changes related to FIFA Ultimate Team, Career Mode, Visuals and Presentation and gameplay. Click on read more to check features.
Addressed the following in FIFA Ultimate team
● Displaying correct kit on the player in the kit select screen.
● Players will no longer be able to set custom player positions in Team Management during gameplay.
● An issue in Squad Building Challenges where switching a higher rated player with a lower rated player resulted in the overall squad rating going up.
● Removed Est.Date, Crest and Squad Name from the FUT Champions matchup screen.
● Changed the latency bar graphic to give more detail on connection quality.
Addressed the following in Career Mode
● An issue where the current weekly wages from the budget tab do not properly reflect the actual weekly wages.
Visual / Presentation changes
● Improved camera selection for slow motion goal replays.
● Addressed EATV buffering.
● Addressed audio balance of French commentators.
● Gameplay commentator language for The Journey now defaults to language selected in Game Settings.
Addressed the following in gameplay
● Adjusted the defensive line position for low pressure tactics.
● Addressed an issue where a pass was made without a button press.
Official FIFA 17 Patch 1.0.8 Available
A new FIFA 17 Patch has been released by EA. It fixes a same issues related with FUT Champions as well as some gameplay problems. This is Patch 1.08 and probably one of the last ones that will be READ MORE >>
FIFA 17 ModdingWay Squad File 1.0.0 Released
We have released the FIFA 17 ModdingWay Squad File Version 1.0.0. This version includes 3 squad files. Two of them includes fake teams ( real badges ) with Flamengo and Corinthians players. Get it READ MORE >>
CG File Explorer 17 Available
3Dgamedevblog.com released FIFA 17 CG File Explorer created by master Shawminator. This tool allows you to read FIFA 17 structure and export textures and models. You can´t import or mod the game READ MORE >>
FIFA 17 ModdingWay Squad File 0.7.1 Released
We have released version 0.7.1 of FIFA 17 ModdingWay Squad File including new brazilian teams with real rosters : Santos, Botafogo, Internacional, Fluminense, Vasco, Vitória, Coritiba, READ MORE >>
FIFA 17 ModdingWay Squad File 0.4.1 Released
We have released version 0.4.1 of FIFA 17 ModdingWay Squad File. It includes Gremio, Cruzerio and Shenhua. It also includes latest official squads update from February 9. We have added transfers like READ MORE >>
FIFA 17 Squad File V 0.3.1 Released
We have released the FIFA 17 ModdingWay Squad File V 0.3.1 that includes Sao Paulo and Guangzhou Evergrande. It also includes latest official squads update released on February 2. Get it from READ MORE >>
Will be FIFA 18 released for PS3 & Xbox360 ?
Will there be a FIFA 18 version for PlayStation 3 and XBOX360 ? Recently there is not too much info provided by EA about if they are going to continue supporting old gen consoles. Anyway if go READ MORE >>