EA released their first official update for FIFA 17. They have included 16/17 Premier League scoreboard and popups, updated kitss for Velez and Tigre ( Argentina ) while there have been fixes in gameplay, PRO and FUT. Click on read more to check out details.
Addressed the following in gameplay:
- A situation where cancel was unresponsive after requesting a clearance.
- A rare situation where the penalty shootout should have ended earlier.
- Increased the CPU AI tendency to attack directly.
- An issue where players sometimes overrun the ball after a skill move.
- Increased the chance of error from ground crosses (triple tap).
- Improvements to ball physics where shots off the goal posts lose too much speed.
- Goalkeeper positioning for corner kicks.
- Improvements made to player switching from corners and free kicks.
- An issue where the player would control the ball instead of attempting a clearance.
- Improvements to contested headers logic from corner kicks.
- General fixes for player controlled celebrations.
- Cut scene for contentious fouls can now be skipped.
- Improved the general responsiveness of shooting.
- Minor improvement to passing responsiveness when the ball is in the air.
In Pro Clubs, we:
- Increased experience required for the higher overall ratings in Pro Clubs. *
- Addressed an issue where a player's customised facial features did not display properly in game.
In Ultimate Team:
- FUT Single Player difficulty no longer defaults to your CPU setting.
- Addressed an issue where the player is forced to substitute an injured player in FUT online matches.
- Corrected the shooting and crossing text in custom tactics
In Career mode, we:
- Addressed a situation where the CPU AI would frequently leave star players on the bench.
Visual changes include:
- Added new components of the 2016/17 Premier League broadcast package.
- Updated team kits, banners and flags for Velez Sarsfield and Tigre.
- The goalkeeper now correctly celebrates after catching the final penalty in a shootout.
- Addressed an issue where the selected kit isn't the one used in-game.
- Addressed frame-rate issue during pre-match skill game.
- Addressed an issue where the fog from a player's breath was detached from their position.
- General overlay fixes.
*As a result of the change to Pro Clubs, some of you may find you’re a lower OVR than before the update. This is intentional and you haven’t lost any
of your progress. Thanks to those who’ve provided constructive feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums. Throughout the course of the FIFA 17 season we’ll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available.
FIFA 17 ModdingWay Squad File 0.7.1 Released
We have released version 0.7.1 of FIFA 17 ModdingWay Squad File including new brazilian teams with real rosters : Santos, Botafogo, READ MORE >>
FIFA 17 ModdingWay Squad File 0.4.1 Released
We have released version 0.4.1 of FIFA 17 ModdingWay Squad File. It includes Gremio, Cruzerio and Shenhua. It also includes latest official squads READ MORE >>
FIFA 17 Squad File V 0.3.1 Released
We have released the FIFA 17 ModdingWay Squad File V 0.3.1 that includes Sao Paulo and Guangzhou Evergrande. It also includes latest official READ MORE >>
Will be FIFA 18 released for PS3 & Xbox360 ?
Will there be a FIFA 18 version for PlayStation 3 and XBOX360 ? Recently there is not too much info provided by EA about if they are going to READ MORE >>
FIFA 18 : The Journey will have a second season
EA CEO Andrew Wilson confirmed that The Journey will have its second season in FIFA 18. He promised new characters and storylines but it was not READ MORE >>
FIFA 17 ModdingWay Mod Squad 0.2 Released
We have released version 0.2 of FIFA 17 ModdingWay Squad File. This one includes Palmeiras with real rosters, names, formation, real stadiums and READ MORE >>
FIFA 17 Squad File Mod - V 0.1 Released !
Here you can get how we were able to add Atlético Mineiro players, including Robinho, Felipe Santana, as well as free agents. Check out the READ MORE >>
Suggest Free Agents you would like to see in FIFA 17
Here you can check the free agents list we will add to FIFA 17 Squad File that we will be releasing soon. They are 33. Feel Free to suggest 7 READ MORE >>