EA released their first official update for FIFA 17. They have included 16/17 Premier League scoreboard and popups, updated kitss for Velez and Tigre ( Argentina ) while there have been fixes in gameplay, PRO and FUT. Click on read more to check out details.
Addressed the following in gameplay:
- A situation where cancel was unresponsive after requesting a clearance.
- A rare situation where the penalty shootout should have ended earlier.
- Increased the CPU AI tendency to attack directly.
- An issue where players sometimes overrun the ball after a skill move.
- Increased the chance of error from ground crosses (triple tap).
- Improvements to ball physics where shots off the goal posts lose too much speed.
- Goalkeeper positioning for corner kicks.
- Improvements made to player switching from corners and free kicks.
- An issue where the player would control the ball instead of attempting a clearance.
- Improvements to contested headers logic from corner kicks.
- General fixes for player controlled celebrations.
- Cut scene for contentious fouls can now be skipped.
- Improved the general responsiveness of shooting.
- Minor improvement to passing responsiveness when the ball is in the air.
In Pro Clubs, we:
- Increased experience required for the higher overall ratings in Pro Clubs. *
- Addressed an issue where a player's customised facial features did not display properly in game.
In Ultimate Team:
- FUT Single Player difficulty no longer defaults to your CPU setting.
- Addressed an issue where the player is forced to substitute an injured player in FUT online matches.
- Corrected the shooting and crossing text in custom tactics
In Career mode, we:
- Addressed a situation where the CPU AI would frequently leave star players on the bench.
Visual changes include:
- Added new components of the 2016/17 Premier League broadcast package.
- Updated team kits, banners and flags for Velez Sarsfield and Tigre.
- The goalkeeper now correctly celebrates after catching the final penalty in a shootout.
- Addressed an issue where the selected kit isn't the one used in-game.
- Addressed frame-rate issue during pre-match skill game.
- Addressed an issue where the fog from a player's breath was detached from their position.
- General overlay fixes.
*As a result of the change to Pro Clubs, some of you may find you’re a lower OVR than before the update. This is intentional and you haven’t lost any
of your progress. Thanks to those who’ve provided constructive feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums. Throughout the course of the FIFA 17 season we’ll provide you with more information and updates if and when they become available.
FIFA 17 Official Update 1.05
EA released a new update for FIFA 17 ( Official Patch 1.05 ) There are changes related to FIFA Ultimate Team, Career Mode, Visuals and READ MORE >>
FIFA 17 - Playing with Ronaldinho - Classic XI
We have been able to add Ronaldinho to Classic XI. As well as we did with Robinho, it was a complex process heaxediting squad files. We have enabled READ MORE >>
FIFA 17 File Explorer coming soon
Master Shawminator from 3dgamedevblog allow us to test his FIFA 17 File Explorer and here you can see some screenshots. With this tool you can READ MORE >>
Robinho in FIFA 17
Playing a little with FIFA 17 Database on PC we were able to add Robinho with his specific face to Atlético Mineiro. We added Robinho following READ MORE >>
Real FIFA 17 Frostbite GFX LOD Mesh Improvement
Master Fidel release a FIFA 17 mod that improves Global GFX LOD Render Details, on addon include also many fx em settings. After apply the mod READ MORE >>
FIFA 17 ModdingWay Mod
Many of you ask about FIFA 17 ModdingWay Mod. Unfortunately FIFA 17 is not moddable so that´s the reason why we have not work on a Mod like we READ MORE >>
FIFA 17 Modding Latest News from 3Dgamedevblog
Master Shawminator from 3Dgamedevblog posted more info about his progress with CG File Explorer for FIFA 17. He recently found a way to navigate READ MORE >>