Early in December 2012, Konami will release a new patch for PES 2013 fixing some issues related to Master League, Master League Online and other modes. Click on read more to check out the list.
1) Fixes to the below issues. We would like to apologise for all inconveniences caused.
Master League Online
* The transfer fee and contract fee shown when signing a player is different to the one shown in the breakdown of such costs.
* Changes to the squad and the team funds were not reflect immediately when signing/releasing players or receiving gate receipts from matches played.
* Sometimes the game would freeze when items obtained in Master League Online were used.
* It was impossible to complete the "Long-pass" training when Pass Assistance level was set to either  or .
* It was impossible to complete the "Manual-pass" training when the cursor was set to "fixed" when using Personal Data other than "no.1".
* Sometimes the game would freeze when importing PES 2012 data. This applies to cases where implementing the data would result in players switching to wearing boots which were issued in PES 2012 Data Pack 3.
* When a new Data Pack was implemented, users were forced to restart their hardware as a message informing them of non-matching Data Pack versions would be displayed rendering some game features such as Master League Online, Competition and the Widget inaccessible.
2) The below additions due to customer requests:
* Users can now choose to enable or disable the Auto Save feature in game modes including Master League and Become a Legend by selecting [System] then [Auto Save] in order.
* Players will wear boots which are unique to them in both Master League and Become a Legend. Any editing done to player's boot settings will also be reflected. However, please note that this only applies to save data created after the implementation of this patch file.
* Changes have been made to how teamwork levels between players increase.
3) General improvements to other modes to improve overall gaming experience.
Kit Server 13.4.0 for PES 2013
Posted on April 29 : Jenkey released Kit Server 13.4.0 for PES 2013. It includes update for official patch 1.04. Available modules : afs2fs, afsio, lodmixer, speeder, ballsrv, sides, fserv, kserv. Get it from our Download ... Read More >>
Kit Server 184.108.40.206 Final Released
Posted on March 22 : Master Jenkey released version 220.127.116.11 for PES 2013. Get it from our Download Center. Update : faceserver supports online playing and fixed minor bugs for kserver and afsio modules. ... Read More >>
Great Tools for PES 2013
Posted on February 12 : Master Panos released 3 great tools for PES 2013. PES Stadium Modifier ( It's a tool that can be used to modify some more parameters and info about the stadiums that wasn't possible ... Read More >>
Kit Server 18.104.22.168 Released
Posted on February 03 : Version 22.214.171.124 of Kit Server for PES 2013 has been released by master Jenkey. Now with support for PES 2013 version 1.03. Get it from our Download Center. ... Read More >>
Jenkey and Kit Server are back
Posted on January 29 : Master Jenkey released version 126.96.36.199 of Kit Server for PES 2013. This version updates Kit Server to make it compatible with PES 2013 Version 1.02. This is an early build of this new version. A new ... Read More >>
Boots Changer for PES 2013
Posted on January 21 : Michal Widzew released Boots Changes 2013 for PES 2013. This application allows you to edit Boots name, Brand, Material and Color name as well as change boots stats. Get it from our Download Center. ... Read More >>
HD Studio for PES 2013
Posted on January 21 : LeoArsalan brings us the HD Studio tool for Pro Evolution Soccer 2013. This application allows you to convert most of PES 2013 textures to HD ones. Get it from our Download Center. ... Read More >>
National Teams GDB Kits by Tottimas for PES 2013
Posted on November 22 : Tottimas released more great quality GDB Folders for PES 2013 and they are all available from our Download Center. New : Guinea, Mali, Zambia, Canada, Korea DPR, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, ... Read More >>