CATEGORY : XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- Tension-filled turn-based matches
- Great sense of progression makes you feel increasingly powerful
- Complex interconnected economy makes each decision important
- Soldier perma-death gets you invested in the fate of your veterans.
- Map repetition
- Camera foibles and other visual glitches.
Enemy Unknown packs dense amounts of dramatic tension into each turn. And so it's time to eliminate the alien threat, commander. Select a location, build your base…and save humanity.
The absolute best aspect of XCOM is the sense that there's never enough time or resources to do everything that needs to be done.
REVIEWS ARE PROVIDED BY GAMESPOT.
CHECK FULL REVIEWS AT THEIR WEBSITE