CATEGORY : NCAA Football 13
- Small though welcome improvements
- Exciting head-to-head competition.
- Locking away Heisman winners is underhanded
- Poorly designed, unresponsive menus
- Bland Dynasty mode
- Host of problems in desperate need of fixing.
It's a shame there are so few noteworthy changes, because the core gameplay is still well done. But recycling the same content isn't enough to make this worth buying. NCAA Football 13 is another entry in a long-running franchise that desperately needs new ideas.
A great game -- the changes to the core engine are welcome, challenging and exciting -- but the little stuff adds up. Similar modes, audio inaccuracies and visual missteps make a game that's better than last year's on the technical level but lesser as an overall product.
REVIEWS ARE PROVIDED BY GAMESPOT.
CHECK FULL REVIEWS AT THEIR WEBSITE