Everything within FIFA 13, and against friends, is measured in a meaningful way. Every match matters, all season long, and fans can earn rewards for their achievements. Fans will now be earning Football Club Credits to unlock items from the new EA SPORTS Football Club Catalogue and building their status among the massive FIFA online community as they climb 100 levels.
Real-world storylines drive Football Club. Gamers will relive crucial real-world football events through regular challenges so that FIFA 13 plays like the real-world season. Support Your Club and compete against rivals in every area of the game, lifting your club higher in the league tables or help them avoid relegation.
The new EA SPORTS Football Club App for the iPhone will keep fans connected to FIFA 13 anywhere, anytime. At launch, fans will have access to their EA SPORTS Football Club identity and friends. Plus, the new app extends the FIFA 13 Ultimate Team console experience. Fans will be able to use the app to access and manage their FIFA Ultimate Team on the go. Through the App fans will be able to search the live auctions and bid to win new players for building their ultimate team of the world’s best players in FIFA 13.
· Earn Rewards– Everything in FIFA is now measured in a meaningful way, and fans can earn rewards for their achievements. Earn Football Club Credits to unlock itemssuch as virtual club kits, special celebrations, Virtual Pro Attribute Boosts, Career Mode Super Scout Credits, FIFA Ultimate Team Coin Boosts, extra matches in Head to Head Seasons mode and more from the new EA SPORTS Football Club Catalogue.
· Build Status -- Level up to build status and grow your reputation among friends and rivals in the massive FIFA online community using a single FIFA identity that will travel with you through the years. Go for the glory as your accomplishments and achievements in game propel you up 100 levels. All returning FIFA 12 players carry their Football Club Level and experience points (XP) into FIFA 13 so your season starts as strong as it finished.
· Earn Bonus FC Credits – Returning FIFA 12 players receive special bonus credits for FIFA 13 to acquire items from the new EA SPORTS Football Club Catalogue.
· Replay Real-Life Matches – Relive crucial real-world football matches through regular challenges that follow the rhythm of the sport, keeping fans engaged year-round. FIFA 13looks, feels and plays like the real-world season.
· Stay Connected – Stay connected to FIFA 13 and the massive FIFA online community with the new EA SPORTS Football Club App for the iPhone and iPod touch. The new App extends the FIFA 13 Ultimate Team console experience so now you can manage your Ultimate Team anywhere, anytime. Fans can search all available items in the Ultimate Team auction house, purchase items through bidding or buy now, and view live results. Manage your Watch list, New Items pile, and Trade pile while on the go. Plus, track your Football Club status, XP, credits and get up-to-date news from your friends.
· Connect With Friends* -- For the first time, players will be able to connect their FIFA experience with their friends on Facebook through EA SPORTS Football Club. Fans will be able to create custom messages to share recent news with their friends, including games won, players signed or items unlocked in the EA SPORTS Football Club Catalogue.
· Support Your Club—A central experience in EA SPORTS Football Club that enables fans to represent their club and compete against rival clubs in everything they do in FIFA 13. Earn club points and lift your club higher in the Support Your Club League Tables or help them avoid relegation. Virtual league tables are reset each week to create new challenges, renewed rivalries, and fresh storylines.