Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help to run NCAA BETA MOD PC PLEASEEEEEE
Magicnash13 Offline

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
Help to run NCAA BETA MOD PC PLEASEEEEEE
Hi, I have a repeated problem with all the patches I installed NCAA 2K11, 2K11 EUROLEAGUE i FIBA ​​PC. I download all the patches follow the instructions to make a backup of the folder where I have installed the game. I'm writing from Barcelona, ​​I have a Windows 7 and the original DVD game bought in Spain. I managed to download the patch to play without DVD. All patches that have come in the NBA 2K page I have been able to install CENTER smoothly.
Both the patch and in the FIBA ​​Euroleague I get uniforms and stadiums, but the names of the teams are the NBA and the players too. I keep everything and place the files. IFF and others in the folder where I have installed the game and. Usuario/appdata/roaming/2k ROS in the sports camp assistants / NBA 2K11 pc.

In that folder I have to create the folder because it saves the source is created and placed the files there. ROS

My problem comes because I install everything according to the setup menu and when I run the game no sign of the NCAA teams, comes to the nba play like normal.

I have to maintain two files or replace them? png4065.iff example png4065 (2). iff

I do not understand how it exactamante BETA can be to have the European version of the game can not play this mod ?????

I'm desperate and I wish someone would bring some light to these problems I have

Please someone answer

Thank you very much in advance
06-23-2011 12:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
supercelticsfan5 Offline

RE: Help to run NCAA BETA MOD PC PLEASEEEEEE
(06-23-2011 12:33 PM)Magicnash13 Wrote:  Hi, I have a repeated problem with all the patches I installed NCAA 2K11, 2K11 EUROLEAGUE i FIBA ​​PC. I download all the patches follow the instructions to make a backup of the folder where I have installed the game. I'm writing from Barcelona, ​​I have a Windows 7 and the original DVD game bought in Spain. I managed to download the patch to play without DVD. All patches that have come in the NBA 2K page I have been able to install CENTER smoothly.
Both the patch and in the FIBA ​​Euroleague I get uniforms and stadiums, but the names of the teams are the NBA and the players too. I keep everything and place the files. IFF and others in the folder where I have installed the game and. Usuario/appdata/roaming/2k ROS in the sports camp assistants / NBA 2K11 pc.

In that folder I have to create the folder because it saves the source is created and placed the files there. ROS

My problem comes because I install everything according to the setup menu and when I run the game no sign of the NCAA teams, comes to the nba play like normal.

I have to maintain two files or replace them? png4065.iff example png4065 (2). iff

I do not understand how it exactamante BETA can be to have the European version of the game can not play this mod ?????

I'm desperate and I wish someone would bring some light to these problems I have

Please someone answer

Ok... What you need to do, is make sure that you have all .iff files installed to the nba 2k11 program files folder for the NCAA mod. Then, The 4 .ROS go to the saves folder. When you run the game, go to Options, Load/save, Load, and then select an NCAA roster.

With the FIBA, you need to make a copy of both the nba 2k11 saves folder, and program files folder. name both the copied folders "FIBA 2k11." Then move those files you have to the copied folders. (.iff to program files and .ros to saves," and then REPLACE. If you name it png9758.iff (2,) then the game won't recognize the file. Therefore, it will just keep the original (png9758.iff) which is why your teams and players are the same as the original NBA game.

hope I helped! Big Grin
06-24-2011 11:29 PM
Magicnash13 Offline

(06-24-2011 11:29 PM)supercelticsfan5 Wrote:  [quote='Magicnash13' pid='3549' dateline='1308828813']
Hi, I have a repeated problem with all the patches I installed NCAA 2K11, 2K11 EUROLEAGUE i FIBA ​​PC. I download all the patches follow the instructions to make a backup of the folder where I have installed the game. I'm writing from Barcelona, ​​I have a Windows 7 and the original DVD game bought in Spain. I managed to download the patch to play without DVD. All patches that have come in the NBA 2K page I have been able to install CENTER smoothly.

Please someone answer

Ok... What you need to do, is make sure that you have all .iff files installed to the nba 2k11 program files folder for the NCAA mod. Then, The 4 .ROS go to the saves folder. When you run the game, go to Options, Load/save, Load, and then select an NCAA roster.

With the FIBA, you need to make a copy of both the nba 2k11 saves folder, and program files folder. name both the copied folders "FIBA 2k11." Then move those files you have to the copied folders. (.iff to program files and .ros to saves," and then REPLACE. If you name it png9758.iff (2,) then the game won't recognize the file. Therefore, it will just keep the original (png9758.iff) which is why your teams and players are the same as the original NBA game.

hope I helped! Big Grin
[/quote

Thank you very much for your answer, but I do not know how I did that I get in the NBA 2K11 SAVES folder only the roster and sliders fiba mod, and the best thing is that neither are in the folder itself, I am getting really mad. I have placed all the files. ROS in the NBA 2K11 SAVES folder but no way when I do what I say does not meet the NCAA roster on the screen to load / save and uniforms or the courts, but the curious thing is that too I put a. ROS draft pick this year and appears not really forgive if you head too hot but I'm glad you have answered, had lost faith and enthusiasm that I recommend to do??
06-25-2011 12:07 PM
namal Offline

American Samoa
Thanks for your help dude....That's really useful information which has explained all the steps to obtain files easily from the system.
10-13-2014 11:32 AM