Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
FIFA 18 ModdingWay Mod
Ariel Away
Administrator

Argentina
Given 14006 thank(s) in 4204 post(s)
RE: FIFA 18 ModdingWay Mod
During these weeks ( many ) I was busy preparing for a chance to get a new job in Buenos Aires. So I was really busy. Friends helped with the mod during the last weeks but they are busy too. So during December and January I´ll be free to continue working on mods.
12-13-2017 02:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Andy , shivam728 , Paraskevas SunCity , ciuffu , JUNIM33BR , °Supernova° , soul_eclipse , leonardocampos10
Danny88 Offline
Registered

Hungary
Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
Thank You Andy!

(12-13-2017 12:22 PM)Andy Wrote:  
(12-13-2017 11:19 AM)Danny88 Wrote:  Andy thanks for the Rgb infos.

Sorry, but I don't know where can I do this. In db master?
If in db master.....where can I find the tem kit's id.

Thank You
the teamkit id is not of interest, you only need the "teamtechid" = Teamid, and the "teamkittyptechid" = 0 home kit, 1 away kit, 2 gk kit, 3 third kit from the team, the 2. Zero (0) is the classic kit
Thank You Andy!

I would like to change for example the Everton FC's 1st kit's short number's colour from black to wgite and change the collar for 0.
In DB Master I wrote the 1st home kit datas from the third kit's details/numbers. The third kit has white short colour.

I imported the ngdb and the meta files with Frosty Editor.
I changed the 1st kit's dds for a blue Everton kit shorts.

In the game I see the changed dds ...the blue short ...but the short number is still black and the collar is original.

What I am doing wrong?

I made a mod with Frosty Editor and I import this mode into the Frosty Manager and I am launching the game with this mod.

Andy or Anyone can help me?

Thanks

I discovered the problem with my kit modding.

I used a squad file which fixed the problem with the nike third kit's hidden problem.

I deleted the squad file and I saw my kit modding with the collar and the short number's colours.

How I can use an other squad file for the thirds kit's problem and at the same time I can use my kit modding with the kit's number colours etc ... ??
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2017 07:29 PM by Danny88.)
12-13-2017 06:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Andy
qasar80 Offline
Registered

Romania
Given 39 thank(s) in 34 post(s)
(12-13-2017 02:09 PM)Ariel Wrote:  During these weeks ( many ) I was busy preparing for a chance to get a new job in Buenos Aires. So I was really busy. Friends helped with the mod during the last weeks but they are busy too. So during December and January I´ll be free to continue working on mods.
Hmmm. summer in Argentina. I bet it's nice and warm there now, a real pleasure to get outdoors.
Not like old Europe, where it's snowing now and it's cold, just the time to play fifa 18. (with moddingway mod) Big Grin
I always wondered how it is to have christmas and new years eve in summer conditions....it's a bit strange but an experience that must be lived.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 08:12 PM by qasar80.)
Yesterday 08:09 PM
Andy Offline
Fifaplanet-Team

Germany
Given 73 thank(s) in 43 post(s)
(12-13-2017 06:35 PM)Danny88 Wrote:  Thank You Andy!

(12-13-2017 12:22 PM)Andy Wrote:  
(12-13-2017 11:19 AM)Danny88 Wrote:  Andy thanks for the Rgb infos.

Sorry, but I don't know where can I do this. In db master?
If in db master.....where can I find the tem kit's id.

Thank You
the teamkit id is not of interest, you only need the "teamtechid" = Teamid, and the "teamkittyptechid" = 0 home kit, 1 away kit, 2 gk kit, 3 third kit from the team, the 2. Zero (0) is the classic kit
Thank You Andy!

I would like to change for example the Everton FC's 1st kit's short number's colour from black to wgite and change the collar for 0.
In DB Master I wrote the 1st home kit datas from the third kit's details/numbers. The third kit has white short colour.

I imported the ngdb and the meta files with Frosty Editor.
I changed the 1st kit's dds for a blue Everton kit shorts.

In the game I see the changed dds ...the blue short ...but the short number is still black and the collar is original.

What I am doing wrong?

I made a mod with Frosty Editor and I import this mode into the Frosty Manager and I am launching the game with this mod.

Andy or Anyone can help me?

Thanks

I discovered the problem with my kit modding.

I used a squad file which fixed the problem with the nike third kit's hidden problem.

I deleted the squad file and I saw my kit modding with the collar and the short number's colours.

How I can use an other squad file for the thirds kit's problem and at the same time I can use my kit modding with the kit's number colours etc ... ??
import the table "teamkits" into your squad file, you can do that with the squad file converter...
Yesterday 09:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dawnbreaker Offline
Ultras 101%

Egypt
Given 2 thank(s) in 2 post(s)
(12-13-2017 02:09 PM)Ariel Wrote:  During these weeks ( many ) I was busy preparing for a chance to get a new job in Buenos Aires. So I was really busy. Friends helped with the mod during the last weeks but they are busy too. So during December and January I´ll be free to continue working on mods.
We have waited for this for so long .. Hopefully this will be HUGE Smile
Yesterday 10:23 PM