Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA2K15 FILES NOT MATCHED WITH MODDED FILES
bzmigz Offline

Philippines
Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
NBA2K15 FILES NOT MATCHED WITH MODDED FILES
ALL THE FILES I DOWNLOADED DOESN'T SEEM TO MATCH IN ANY OF THE NBA 2K15 FILES WHEN IM USING THE NBA EXPLORER. FOR EXAMPLE THE BROOK LOPEZ CYBERFACE IN THE TUTORIAL HAS 324209 IN THE FILE NAME BUT I CAN'T SEE IT ON THE LIST WHEN IM USING EXPLORER. SAME THING HAPPEN WHEN I DOWNLOADED THE CLEAVELAND JERSEY PACK, GS JERSEY PACK, LBJ CYBERFACE ETC. WHAT SHOULD I DO? I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHATS GOING ON AND ITS VERY FRUSTRATING. I WILL APPRECIATE IF SOMEONE WILL HELP ME IN THIS MATTER. THANK YOU.
04-14-2017 04:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ariel Away
Administrator

Argentina
Given 13162 thank(s) in 3916 post(s)
RE: NBA2K15 FILES NOT MATCHED WITH MODDED FILES
(04-14-2017 04:42 AM)bzmigz Wrote:  ALL THE FILES I DOWNLOADED DOESN'T SEEM TO MATCH IN ANY OF THE NBA 2K15 FILES WHEN IM USING THE NBA EXPLORER. FOR EXAMPLE THE BROOK LOPEZ CYBERFACE IN THE TUTORIAL HAS 324209 IN THE FILE NAME BUT I CAN'T SEE IT ON THE LIST WHEN IM USING EXPLORER. SAME THING HAPPEN WHEN I DOWNLOADED THE CLEAVELAND JERSEY PACK, GS JERSEY PACK, LBJ CYBERFACE ETC. WHAT SHOULD I DO? I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHATS GOING ON AND ITS VERY FRUSTRATING. I WILL APPRECIATE IF SOMEONE WILL HELP ME IN THIS MATTER. THANK YOU.
Hi mate could you explain better the problem ? You mean the files you downoload do not match what you expect to download ? Could you tell me the url of the files ? Thanks
04-14-2017 05:01 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bzmigz Offline

Philippines
Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
(04-14-2017 05:01 AM)Ariel Wrote:  
(04-14-2017 04:42 AM)bzmigz Wrote:  ALL THE FILES I DOWNLOADED DOESN'T SEEM TO MATCH IN ANY OF THE NBA 2K15 FILES WHEN IM USING THE NBA EXPLORER. FOR EXAMPLE THE BROOK LOPEZ CYBERFACE IN THE TUTORIAL HAS 324209 IN THE FILE NAME BUT I CAN'T SEE IT ON THE LIST WHEN IM USING EXPLORER. SAME THING HAPPEN WHEN I DOWNLOADED THE CLEAVELAND JERSEY PACK, GS JERSEY PACK, LBJ CYBERFACE ETC. WHAT SHOULD I DO? I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHATS GOING ON AND ITS VERY FRUSTRATING. I WILL APPRECIATE IF SOMEONE WILL HELP ME IN THIS MATTER. THANK YOU.
Hi mate could you explain better the problem ? You mean the files you downoload do not match what you expect to download ? Could you tell me the url of the files ? Thanks
i mean for example, i want to apply the modded cf of lebron james, so i will load cavaliers archieves on 2k15 explorer by selecting it on preferences, so finally i got the list of archieves for cavs. So the cf file i downloaded is 351434.iff, so i must look for unknown_351434 on the archieves of cavs in 2k15 explorer. But the archieve number is not on the list. Same thing happens when i am trying to apply jersey pack mods on cavs, the file numbers cannot be found on the archieve list in 2k15 explorer. Am i doing it wrong? or is there a specific version of 2k15 that i need so that i will be able to apply the mods? Thanks
04-14-2017 05:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ariel Away
Administrator

Argentina
Given 13162 thank(s) in 3916 post(s)
(04-14-2017 05:31 AM)bzmigz Wrote:  
(04-14-2017 05:01 AM)Ariel Wrote:  
i mean for example, i want to apply the modded cf of lebron james, so i will load cavaliers archieves on 2k15 explorer by selecting it on preferences, so finally i got the list of archieves for cavs. So the cf file i downloaded is 351434.iff, so i must look for unknown_351434 on the archieves of cavs in 2k15 explorer. But the archieve number is not on the list. Same thing happens when i am trying to apply jersey pack mods on cavs, the file numbers cannot be found on the archieve list in 2k15 explorer. Am i doing it wrong? or is there a specific version of 2k15 that i need so that i will be able to apply the mods? Thanks
Yes that´s was a problem with NBA 2K15 since numbers changed with updates Sad So for instance the face of Lebron had a different number. In 2K16 and 17 with the change to just drop files in a folder we don´t have that problem.
04-15-2017 01:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply