• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appeal to Open New Forums: FIFA 98 Series
midmaestro Offline
Registered

Taiwan
Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)
Lightbulb Appeal to Open New Forums: FIFA 98 Series
Dear Admin & All Visitors,

Hi, this is a message from the creator of FIFA 18 Lite project. As some of you may have known it is based on World Cup 98 engine with all new database and graphics. Though the release date is still several months to go, I'd like to share my modding experiences of both FIFA 98 and World Cup 98 titles, with broader audience.

I knew some of you encounter issues setting up the game, so I made a VirtualBox instance to showcase the contents of the two. Please be noticed that it is for testing only. Some of the full game features have been deprecated as I wish you to get a legal copy of these games to support the developers.

Back to the topic, there are lots of stuff I'd like to share with you here. Next year will be the 12th year of my FIFA 98 modding career. I hope under Admin's mercy here every retro FIFA gamer could find my information as pieces of gold when they discover Moddingway FIFA 98 Forum, or other if appropriate. This surely will add colors to the already great Moddingway. Thanks for reviewing this, and apology first if you don't know what I'm saying.

P.S. You could find out more info about FIFA 18 Lite @fifagamelite
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2017 01:30 PM by midmaestro.)
12-04-2016 05:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ariel Away
Administrator

Argentina
Given 12975 thank(s) in 3836 post(s)
RE: Appeal to Open New Forums: FIFA 98 Series
(12-04-2016 05:34 PM)midmaestro Wrote:  Dear Admin & All Visitors,

Hi, this is a message from the creator of FIFA 18 Lite project. As some of you may have known it is based on World Cup 98 engine with all new database and graphics. Though the release date is still several months to go, I'd like to share my modding experiences of both FIFA 98 and World Cup 98 titles, with broader audience.

I knew some of you encounter issues setting up the game, so I made a VirtualBox instance to showcase the contents of the two. Please be noticed that it is for testing only. Some of the full game features have been deprecated as I wish you to get a legal copy of these games to support the developers.

Back to the topic, there are lots of stuff I'd like to share with you here. Next year will be the 12th year of my FIFA 98 modding career. I hope under Admin's mercy here every retro FIFA gamer could find my information as pieces of gold when they discover Moddingway FIFA 98 Forum, or other if appropriate. This surely will add colors to the already great Moddingway. Thanks for reviewing this, and apology first if you don't know what I'm saying.

P.S. You could find out more info about FIFA 18 Lite @fifagamelite
Hi mate Smile
Great work with FIFA 98. I remember it´s a great game.
Sure no problem we can open a forum and promote the mod.
I´ll do it and move this thread there.
12-05-2016 12:12 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
midmaestro Offline
Registered

Taiwan
Given 3 thank(s) in 3 post(s)
RE: Appeal to Open New Forums: FIFA 98 Series
Thanks for the uplifting response! It's a shame I could not spend too much time posting, but I will keep things up to the standard of Moddingway community. Cheers!
12-05-2016 03:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply